Decoded 20: Three is a Crowd

Decoded 20: Are There

Decoded 20: Three is a Crowd

As Fang looked around, he was surprised to see that he was back in the ship, looking around confused when he saw it was empty. His heart right became quicker, ears ringing as he saw an unfamiliar man present, his face was covered in shadows, but Fang was alarmed when he held a sword that cracked red lightning in the air, soon charging at him as he dodged, kicking as he yelled, "Shadow Shred!" Fighting back, Boboiboy remained vigilant as he saw Bora Ra before him, using his new tricks as he used his enlarged hammer and black-blade.

With Yaya and Ying returning from a fight and clear-out path, they soon met Shielda and Gopal by the ship, the taller male staring at the facility as he saw explosive attacks come up in the air. "Why... is there suddenly–" "Look out!" Gopal saw Shielda's figure before him, block an attack as they pushed it to the side.

It was one of their soldiers, alarming the group as Sai was running back, managing to counter some tracks of his own team against them, "They inhaled something that Boss Alien made! Admiral Kaizo advises to clear out the air or something!" Sai exclaimed as they prepared for the oncoming attacks. Yaya used her powers to seemingly create a pressure area, gathering the toxins as they struggled to keep the rest of the enemies at bay. Gopal got pushed back as he was now laid beneath a growling monster alien, afraid as he shut his eyes for a moment, but the silence confused him, seeing that he wasn't there anymore.

Gopal stood inside the mirror palace, seeing all of the places as he saw his friends confused about his disappearance. He heard a cackling laugh, looking back to see an alarming sight, Boboiboy and Fang fighting, both completely in a trance as they fought with powerful blows, realizing that was what he saw from before.

The reflections flickered for a moment, making him see the horrific imagery of his friends, some bleeding, some aligning with the enemy and some dead as he heaved a breath, his tear brimmed eyes slowly let them fall, afraid as he said, "I-I can't... I won't... I can't do it..." He uttered, afraid as he couldn't look at the things before him. Loud clicking sounds emerged from behind him, turning around, he stood face to face with an older looking man. "W-Who are you..." "Eimar. The creator and first holder of the Keeper of the Shrewd." Eimar said in a gruff tone, making Gopal nod, looking to the side.

"Fear is what makes us most strong... you were aware of this when you first got your powers..." Eimar stated as Gopal looked at him with teary-eyes, shaking his head, "I don't know how... I can't think this through, I'm not–" "It's always I can't and I'm not, Gopal... the world wasn't made to be easy." Eimar said as Gopal soon looked to the side, seeing the battles outside the mirror palace, sniffling as he saw his friends struggling. "It's time to make a choice, boy... will you remain here in fear? Or will you use this fear to drive the best out of you?" Eimar asks as he put his hand out, Gopal bit his bottom lip as he let a tear drop before moving to hold Eimar's hand, alarmed when the older man smiles, slowly disappearing as crystal shifted his clothing, facing in front as he soon conjures a spectral being of himself.

Gopal moved back as the spectral Gopal remained stationary, realizing that he was the one who conjured it. He looked around, seeing Fang and Boboiboy's fight, nodding as he first moved to one of the mirrors that had Kaizo's area, focusing as he felt the floor slightly crumble until the entire area became full of crystal mirrors with the platform he stood on the only thing remaining to be touched, "Spectra: Overload." He uttered, his eyes opening to reveal his brown orbs shifting to a crystal green, looking like diamonds in his eyes.

Outside, Kaizo heard shattering before him when he saw the air crack as one of Gopal's spectra appeared, moving to put a barrier before it said, "Reflection: Reverb

Outside, Kaizo heard shattering before him when he saw the air crack as one of Gopal's spectra appeared, moving to put a barrier before it said, "Reflection: Reverb." As the soldiers saw the crystal glimmer, they were swarmed by a blinding light hat cleared as they all stood confused, Kaizo looked to the spectra, seeing it nod before it crumbled into nothingness, the Admiral turned, yelling, "Move! There are hallucinogenic toxins in the air!" Upon his warning, the team used several gas masks, leading some of the hostages off as Yaya and Ying ran towards him, seeing the event after Gopal completely got rid of the toxins before moving along. "What was that?" The Fleet Admiral asked as Yaya said, "Colossal Key, sir."

While Fang charged up, ready to conjure his Shadow Dragon, Boboiboy shifted into Solar, Eclipse and Thunderstorm, prepared to attack with full power when a crack appeared before them, slowly, they were put into a headlock, Gopal saying, "Reflection Reverb! Clear Star!" The two felt their head lightened, moving to kneel as Fang staggered, holding his head as he looked around, his vision slowly returning to see that they were still near the facility. Boboiboy Solar realized quicker as he reverted the rest of the element to become his original self, facing off against Helio who gritted his teeth, wearing an annoyed smile, "H-How did you..." Gopal exited out of the mirror palace, standing beside the two.

Boboiboy was alarmed as Fang uttered, "Gopal... you didn't..." The taller male gave a nervous smile, making the two grit their teeths, looking towards the man, "Better make it count then." Boboiboy voiced as he shut his eyes, "Boboiboy Pentasplit!" He yelled as Thunderstorm, Quake, Cyclone, Blaze and Ice came out. Enraged, Helio, who fiddled with his machine, prepared to shoot out the hallucinogen again as it fired. Gopal pointed to the side of Helio's artillery gun as Blaze heaved a breath, "Fire Breath!" "Reflector: Direct!" Gopal conjured the fire breath to the gun, soon blowing up as Helio grunted at the shock from the blast, Ice sliced a cross over his chest, soon summoning a powered enlarged gun, "Winter Meltdown!" He shot to the alien, hearing it screech as an ice bridge form, Fang and Quake coming close as they jumped before the air, about to land a blow when Gopal's eyes detected something off.

"Crystal Replacement!"

As Fang and Boboiboy Quake were moved to his side, they were replaced by spectral lookalikes who were sliced back, shattering them as two figures emerged from the facility, a feminine alien with a metallic tail and a bunny ears and a large molar. "Be careful," Gopal's eyes saw their figures cladded in the Alternium serum, "they are stronger than those minions." He stated, his serious tone informing them of the situation's dexterity.