Decoded 23: The Realm of Illusionaries

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 23: The Realm of Illusionaries

As Boboiboy felt his figure lightened, his eyes fluttered open seeing a bright light-fixture before him, sitting up as he held his head as he looked around his eyes blurry when a hand held onto his shoulder, alarming him as he jumped back, summoning his thunderspear to soon face a familiar face, wearing an enigmatic expression, the hood he wore pulled back as he saw recalled the facial features. "Y-You... aren't you," "Yes, if you can put this away now we'd be able to talk more." Falcon stated with a furrowed brow, using his pointed finger to point the thunderspear down without feeling any electric surgance, soon moving it away to disappear.

"As you became aware, I am indeed Blue Falcon. To move away from that, how are you feeling, you sure took your time torturing the enemies." Falcon teased, making the brunet give a sheepish smile, scratching his nape but he winced, putting his arm to the side as the alien moved to him, gently taking his left arm. "It's broken. Let's get you some help." He gestured for him to follow with a nod, making Boboiboy follow him as he held his arm, soon getting out of the crystal looking home into the streets.

His eyes were manageable, looking to see the starry sky above him looking like there was a hundred shooting stars before the area as he looked to the street, catching sights of multiple figures as he moved to follow Falcon, impressed as he was soon ushered to enter a building after a while, soon seeing a deer-looking figure stand up, wearing a frown.

"Another one? What were you doing outside the Realm?"

The deer was beyond amused as he pointed to the seat, "Sit over here and leave that idiot." Boboiboy felt intimidated, moving as commanded, sitting still as Falcon tilted his head, a faint smile on his lips as the deer examined Boboiboy's arm. "It's broken, fortunately we have capabilities here to help this lost cause." The deer voiced, making the brunet face him with fear, "Lost cause?" "With how you broke that arm, i'm surprised its still intact." Falcon voiced as the deer glared at him, snapping his finger as Boboiboy saw some items floating before him, his sleeves rolled up on their own as the deer-doctor treated him.

One of the spare rooms opened, showing Blue Canary as he greeted, "Hi, older brother!" the older one nodded as they soon caught sight of Fang's figure, his eyes covered by bandages as Boboiboy called, "F-Fang!? What happened?!" The raven-haired male's ears perked up, looking in his direction. "You're finally awake!" Fang spoke as he gently swatted the air, Canary leading him to Boboiboy as the brunet held his shoulder with his uninjured arm, asking, "What happened to your eyes?" Causing the latter to sigh, "My Chroma powers use a bit more eye-power as if I'm playing a holographic game–in exchange my eyes can barely see anything when I wake up." He answers. Canary piped in, "Make sure to listen to Dr. Demir for how to help your wounds."

"What do you mean this place is the actual Realm of Illusionaries?!"

As Boboiboy questioned, he looked between the two Blue that silently stood before them as the brunet sat on the bed whilst Fang was resting on the bed. Falcon rolled his eyes, exhausted as he spoke, "Upon using these keys, we warned you they might take your form or erase you temporarily from the universe didn't I?" The former heaved a breath, making Fang sit up as he looked to their direction after observing. "Then, how do we get out? He asked as Canary clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Well, now here is the thing... we don't have any clue how to return you. We've perished beyond repair, but with those who came half-way, they'd wait for an extended period of time before returning." Canary spoke as the two furrowed their brows, looking for some form of explanation.

"You'll come back when your physical body and soul combine. That being said," He lifted his hand to showcase the two keys inside an orange orb that were slowly chipping away, "it won't take long as the keys seem to be doing god's work in returning your soul." He added, making Boboiboy smile as he faced the older one.

"By the way, we just wanted to relay a message from your wife." Boboiboy's words somehow made Falcon nervous as he accidentally made the orange orb disappear into a school of butterflies as Canary chuckled at his actions. "W-Wife?" "Ms. Keith." He stated as Falcon swallowed the lump in his throat. Canary stated, "I guess, sister has some form of awareness about what happened." "Be quiet, we don't talk about that day." Falcon said, looking to the side with a flushed cheek. "She wanted to say she loves you even if you no longer can remain by her." Fang simply said as Falcon faced them, seeing no hint of a joke as he sighed. "She really should've. I got her hurt and lost our son–" "Damien?" Falcon was wide-eyed, moving to Fang as he said the name.

Boboiboy smiled, "Damien's a lieutenant part of the intergalactic group, TAPOPS." He excitedly spoke, making Falcon heaved a breath, nodding as Canary moved to pat his shorter brother's back. "See... stop blaming yourself." Canary uttered, making his brother face him with a small smile before they faced the two males, Canary moving towards them.

The taller Blue knelt down with a bow as Boboiboy was alarmed, shaking his uninjured hand, "Why are you doing that?" "Thank you for responding to our request, we are forever indebted." Canary said before he stood proper, making Fang ask, "Why are you doing this? We just did as we were told." Falcon shook his head, saying with a smile, "But you didn't have to. For that we thank you as you saved our second home. Planet Colby." The raven-haired figure soon heaved a breath, nodding as he knew they wouldn't back down unless they accepted the gratitude. "By the way," Boboiboy's voice made the two focus their gaze towards him, "How long have we been inside this place?" The two Blue looked at each other with a troubled gaze, worrying the brunet who saw everything.

Falcon said, "For you both, it's just a few days... but to the outside realm, it's been a year."