Decode 9: A Visit of Dreams

Dec. : 14 48 39 15 43 34 29 30 44

Or. : T3duIFByaWRlcwo=

Decode 9: A Visit of Dreams

As Boboiboy heard a distant chatter around him, his eyes felt heavy as they opened, soon seeing a metallic roof over his head, his eyes darted to the side, seeing Ciciko who'd rushed to his side. "Boboiboy! Are you okay?" The Fleet Admiral asked, making the brunet breath heavily, realizing he had an oxygen mask over his nose, his throat still recovering, he simply stood. "Fang?... Whe–" "He's in the other room, just woke up." Kaizo's voice reached his ears, looking to the door, Boboiboy nodded, heaving a heavy breath.

With Fang sat up, his arms and torso bandaged, he gently held his head, recalling the few moments they'd encountered. The guards that attempted to avenge their king as they were forced into a corner, using their powers to completely defeat the enemies. "How are you holding up?" He looked up to see Tarung before him, looking at his figure with furrowed brows, the Fleet Admiral spoke, "Do you know what happened after we retrieved you?" Fang's brow rose, confused, but Tarung simply shook his head, "Nevermind. I'd advise you to be careful now, you both were pretty roughed up when we got there." Fang saw his smile, somehow comforting him.

The door opened, showing Ying with Faze, both wearing concerned gazes as Tarung nodded, Fang saluted before the taller male left. Soon, he was left before Ying's exterior, he reached for her face, smiling as he saw there was more color on her face. "You did well..." She voiced, moving to hug him as Faze felt conflicted by the sight, but was surprised when his father's shadow ushered him close, huddling the family of three into a hug. "Are you okay?" She asked, voice muffled by his clothes as he snickered, "I've suffered worst. Don't worry."

Fang gently let go of Ying, moving his gaze to Faze, seeing his confused expression, his bright red eyes widening when Fang knelt by him, "How about you?" he cupped the younger male's face, genuine concern flashed before his eyes as Faze bit his bottom lip, "I'm fine... I was s-scared, but I knew you'd come save me, Dad." Faze uttered, moving close as Fang was surprised by his son hugging him tightly, "Dad, don't leave me and mom again... it was scary..." Fang smiled as he patted Faze's back, glancing up to see Ying give a sweet smile, knowing how much Faze looked up to them, especially Fang, him becoming soft was a rarity so they endowed themselves with his adorable figure.

Meanwhile, Boboiboy was surrounded by his family, finally getting off from the Intensive Care Unit after his body stabilized. Unfortunately, Boboiboy sat properly as his kids stood on each side, Brianna looking at his arm for any wounds as Zack nagged his ear off, prompting Yaya to hold off on scolding him as her job was taken away by her oldest. "--and no more distant missions! If you need to, you have to promise to keep in-contact!" "Y-Yes, Yanni." Boboiboy said as his son squinted his eyes, glaring at him, seeing that his father was actually taking his words into consideration, before huddling to hug his chest, Boboiboy alarmed when Brianna followed suit, saying, "Don't scare us like that, Papa... We thought you won't come back." He patted her head, chuckling, "Why would I do that? I'm still your Papa, I'll find a way to return to you, don't worry, okay?" He said.

The three were surprised when Yaya went and put her pinky finger out, asking, "Promise?" Her steely gaze, made him huff a breath, smiling as Brianna and Zack followed suit. "Alright, goodness, you all are ganging up on me!" He pouted, doing a pinky promise with each of them before engulfing their figures into a hug, chuckling.

It's been a few hours, or days for Earth, since Boboiboy and Fang dock on the Ravena Station. Boboiboy was standing by the table within his room, reading some files sent over from TAPOPS when the door suddenly swung open, two figures falling to the floor, alarming the brunet as he recognized the faint black antennas before a greenish alien. "Eden?!" He questioned, soon making the two look up, tear brimmed eyes as they sniffled, exclaiming, "Sir Boboiboy!" They chanted as they hugged the male.

After letting the two cry it out on his chest, mostly due to them trapping him in a tight hug, they stood by his sat figure on the bed. Boboiboy beamed a smile towards them, "I didn't expect you two to get moved here. The Ravena Station is a training ground for newer recruits aren't they?" He questioned as Hazer gave a pressed smile, glancing at Eden who nodded before facing their superior. "We got promoted! We aren't simple Lance Corporals anymore, but Lieutenants!" Haden stated as Boboiboy's eyes somehow sparked with amazement, "That's great! You guys are the ones training them now!" He cheered, patting them on their shoulders.

"So who's your superior?" He asked, making Eden chuckle, "Of course it's Sir Mikleo from Ociera, he's an amazing fighter." Hazer cleared his throat as Eden soon recalled something, "Oh, r-right," Boboiboy noticed their shifting gaze as they moved back, "We need to do something, we just wanted to drop by when we found out you were here, sir." Eden added as Boboiboy simply smiled, nodding soon bidding farewells before the two ran off, mumbling some words in a frantic way, worrying the brunet.

The door soon opened to reveal Fang and Gopal with a tall male trailing behind. He was confused as the strong looking male looked worried, making him squint to the male. "Dey, what are you questioning about? Don't you recall who this kid is?" Fang stated as he pointed to the taller male behind him, making Boboiboy gasped, pointing at the male as he exclaimed, "Mikleo!?" His mind flashed between the skinny figure from their training period as he and Fang spent time on the station before getting moved to separate stations, soon he stared at the cute yet built looking male. "H-Hi, sir." Gopal furrowed his brows in disbelief, saying, "Man, you and your forgetfulness." "It's been quite a week, be quiet." Boboiboy retorted as he moved towards the male, the four catching up on their usual affairs and some stories.