Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D1)

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Monday) Day 1

As Yaya woke up in her shared room with Ying she saw a pile of her paper-works she left yesterday. "*sigh* I need to go to the office." She said, grabbing the stack of papers, walking to the Office of the Commodore and sitting on her chair. She started checking the stuff sent some stuff to Ying since she had done some of the work before. Suddenly someone knocked alerting her and she saw her husband, leaning in the doorway.

"Busy, huh?" He asked her. "Yeah, you okay?" She asks. "Been in worse situations before." Boboiboy said. She looked at him with an innocent face. "Is there something wrong with my face?" He asked her. "Nothing, it's just... I can't finish these reports and stuff." She answered, pouting. "Oh... Should I help you?" he asked, making her nod.

After a few minutes....

He sat down when she fell asleep. "Help huh?" he said, looking at his sleeping wife. Quake suddenly came out. His hands weren't filled with rocks and he petted her hair, making her wake up. She looked at him then around her. "Oopsie..." She said, scratching the back of her head. She looked at him again. "Did I..." She strayed. "Yes, Honey, you did." He answers. "Sorry I must've been dizzy and fell asleep." She said. "I guess. I'm hungry, I'll be going to the cafeteria. Wanna come?" Boboiboy asks, holding his hand out. "Sure." She said, taking his hand and walking to the cafeteria hand in hand.

In the Cafeteria...

They walked in the cafeteria, grabbing some food and sitting on another table. "I'm concerned a bit." She says, making him look at her. "Why?" he asks munching on his food. "Anna told me something that some boys were following her." Yaya said, making Boboiboy stopped eating and looked at her again, but more seriously. "Maybe I should go back to earth then?" He asks her. She panicked. "No! No!" She exclaimed. "Don't worry. I'll be able to fix this. Don't worry, Honey." She added with a smile. Boboiboy looked at her smiled. She blushed. "What?!" She asked, shy. "Nothing." He said, placing his arm on the table, holding his head up. "My Wife is just so cute." He said, calmly, but she was having a heart-attack.

She smiled. "You must be very nervous huh?" He asked, making her blush more. "Stop it." She said, pouting and looking away. "Alright. I have work-loads for tomorrow. So, it's good that I saw you today." Boboiboy said, standing up, leaning on to her and kissing her head. "I'll be going If I want those to be done. Bye, Honey." He said, kissing her head again before leaving. She blushed, but was more shy when she noticed the glances of the aliens were giving her. She left the room and ran to her office with a red face.

A Characters Line Drawn By Me: