Decode 10: Levels of Expertise

Dec. : 5 30 30 37 34 39 32 11 40 47 30

Or. : RmVlbGluZyBMb3Zl

Decode 10: Levels of Expertise

The following day, Fang and Boboiboy were silently managing their tasks, returning to their routines as they've recovered, but due to their wives, they can't work at a pace they usually did. "How does this report..." Fang uttered as his eye twitched, unable to comprehend the rating of one of the lieutenants as Boboiboy peered over his table from his files, "That looks odd." He uttered, making Fang subconsciously nod, staring at the name with a scary gleam. "Ashfer. Got a file for this guy?" Boboiboy asked as Fang nodded his head to the desk, making the brunet see a few of their agents' files, picking some up as he found Ashfer's.

"Red Alien, from Wolvia? What is that, some sort of wolf-planet?" Boboiboy asked, making Fang feel a nerve pop, giving a look of disbelief to Boboiboy, saying, "It's a planet for animal-aliens, think Katalulu or something." Fang's words made him sheepishly smile, nodding as there was a beep from one of their call-devices directly connected to their office.

Boboiboy opened the holographic call log, soon showing a report from Mikleo, 'Admiral's theres been a mishap in the training room and it's an all out rumble because of troublesome recruits! I need backup.' Fang stood by the brunet, frowning at the sight as he sighed, "Let's go." He said as they shut off the log before rushing to the lower floor, already hearing the loud collisions of metal and grunts. Boboiboy saw a large blue-skinned alien fighting against some of the other trainee's, who were afraid and dodged his attacks. "What the–" Fang saw Ashfer, swinging his large battle ax around as he stood proud in his minotaur-like figure. The green-blue haired alien moved towards them, saying, "Sorry, sir. It seems like some mishap prompted them this way. The rest of the trainees were outmatched by them." Mikleo said.

Fang and Boboiboy glanced at each other for a second before the raven haired a breath, "Fine by me." Both removed their badges as they gave it to Mikleo, "Let's have some fun then." Boboiboy added as they faced the raging battle.

As Ashfer went towards the blue-alien, chuckling as he said, "I knew these guys were weaklings the moment I saw them, ain't that right, Werion!?" Ashfer questioned as his ally roared a laughter, kicking a trainee away as its figure shakingly sat up, afraid of the two. Werion heard a loud thud when he was surprised by a large shadowy hand presented before him, "Shadow Grasp!" Fang yelled as he jumped towards him, slamming Werion's head backwards, moving him down to the ground with a crushing blow. Ashfer was surprised when the floor shook, soon swinging his ax, but saw nothing. A knock on his horns made him glance to the sharp-side of his weapon, seeing a smiling Boboiboy Thorn, "Are you a lumberjack?" The Element asked, confusing the alien.

As Ashfer swung his ax in the air, Thorn simply flew up, soon switching to Cyclone as he hovered in the sky. "You new here, kid?! Don't you know who you're messing with?!" Ashfer asked as he charged to Cyclone, enlarging his ax as the element was slightly surprised until he chuckled, the attack landing before him, but Ashfer was shocked when a single hand held his weapon back, seeing a red-orange cladded figure. It felt as though he was being tricked when he saw two figures of Boboiboy as Thorn switched to Ice as the element looked lazily at him.

Ice pressed his palm to the ground, yelling, "Zero Temperature!" The ground beneath his palm soon crawled around them, freezing the area as Ashfer saw Blaze's hand turn fiery, heating his weapon as it slowly melted until it chipped his ax, making him move back, angered, looking to the side. Werion was hitting and thrashing around as Fang used his duplicates to toy with the male until he charged, summoning his Light Rapier, "Shadow... Manticore!" Werion grew scared, seeing the mythical creature conjure before him as its humanoid head charged to bite the alien, pushing it back as Fang slashed his sword to him, erupting a painful blow, Ashfer was shocked when suddenly he turned to see a red-black cladded figure before him.

Thunderstorm's red lightning cracked before his figure, smirking as he summoned his thunder-spear, blinking in and out of sight when he stopped before Ashfer, doing a final spin of his spear and turned away with a devious grin, "Thunder Spread Strike." And like a switch, his words triggered multiple lightning strikes onto Ashfer as the area was soon moved to show the two figures, Werion barely awake as Ashfer coughed as his body kept cracking out some lightning energy.

"You are Ashfer, One of the Phoenix Brothers and a Lance Corporal. Werion is your superior and is a Petty Officer." Fang stated as he gave a lazy gaze towards Werion who staggered to sit up. Fang grinned, "Allow me to introduce us. We are from TAPOPS' main branch, I'm Admiral Fang and this fellow is Admiral Boboiboy–" their colors soon paled from their faces, seeing Mikleo move towards them, showing an exhausted gaze.

"You are lucky to be alive."

Mikleo said as the two aliens stood before his office, remaining threatened by their encounter with the two Admirals. "W-What do you mean, sir?" Werion asked as Mikleo pressed his hands together, looking nonchalant. "If you recall, Ravena Station answered a distress signal from Planet Colby. There was a report of over a thousand enemy soldiers getting defeated and the whole area having a look of war," The two looked at him with anticipation, "They were the only two present during that fight. They defeated around 500 soldiers on their own discretion." He finished as the two felt their backs shiver, questioning their mortality.

The lieutenant commander added, "That's why I advise you to be on your best behavior, or else, it'll be them making your disciplinary conducts. Trust me, any personnel would've prayed to any god and power for any other Officer to punish them than those two. That's talking from what I've witnessed."

"Y-Yes, sir."