Decode 4: The Key of Knowledge

Dec. : 7 26 47 30 15 26 34 38

Or. : SGF2ZSBQYWlu

Decode 4: The Key of Knowledge

The group return to Earth, soon seeing Ochobot present with worry. The hanger opened as Boboiboy got tackled into a hug by the robot, settling them down as Fang had trailed some thoughts of his own. "The girls just woke up. They had to be in different rooms due to the much needed testing." Ochobot stated as it soon separated from Boboiboy, Fang mirroring his confusion. Gopal asked, "Dey, what do you mean tests?" Ochobot sighed before facing them, preparing to unfold some news about what transpired the evening they were gone.

Boboiboy entered into Yaya's assigned room, soon seeing her figure, laid back onto a pillow as she peered towards him, her gaze soon brimmed with tears as he moved towards her. "Sweetie." He called as she huffed a breath, her tears falling as he moved carefully to hold her in his arms, cradling him close as she wept. "Where did you go...? I was so scared I didn't see you..." She sobbed, the male gently combing through her hair as he hushed and assured her of his presence, "I'm here... don't be scared..." His mind dwindled to the thought of his kids. "I'm sorry... for everything." His soft voice, made her slightly move back, seeing his teared expression dawn onto her, making her worried. "We couldn't find the kids... and they even hurt Gopal... and now I found out–" He choked, his tears falling as Yaya gently wiped them off.

"Now you aren't even..." She hushed him while placing her finger atop his lips, smiling as she said, "I love you don't I? My kids too... even if we aren't fully human... and now partially aliens... we still love each other and nothing will change that. So... don't say sorry for existing in a life we both chose." Her words mellowed his heart, nodding, biting his bottom lip as he heaved a shaky breath, gently huddling her close to him.

Meanwhile, Fang was still standing by Ying's bed, seeing her gaze on him. "Did you retrieve Gopal safely? I heard from Ochobot..." She asked, but he remained staring at her, silent. Her questions went unanswered a few more times until she huffed her breath, "Can't you say something? I nearly died... can't you atleast... just say something?" She said, slightly pleading as she reached for his hand, tightly holding onto it when she felt his figure shivering. She looked up, seeing his tears fall as he looked away.

"Fang–" "You didn't deserve any of this... this never would've happened... i complicated everything, even you've been hurt by me. It should've never happened..." He kept repeating those words, making Ying reach for his face, cupping them into her own. "Stop saying that. Haven't we stopped talking about this? The difference between our races and how it could complicate things?" Her confident tone masked her weakened heart, seeing his crest-fallen expression, "Now we are at that point again... but even if I'm not fully human now, it won't change anything. Don't think this is your fault when it's something we both agreed on. You understand why I wasn't scared to see those test results, right?" She stated, making him steer his watery gaze on to her.

Ying smiled, "Even in different races, anyone deserves to be loved... like how I love you." He soon nodded, slowly crying out his heart as Ying gently cradled his large figure into her arms, patting his back as Fang muttered his heart and worried to her, letting her know how worried he'd been.

As Gopal silently sat at Tok Aba's Cocoa Shop, he recalled the moment he was left behind by the alien. Yanni tried to run off and help him until he was beaten up and soon got a bomb hoisted onto his body, Brianna wept as she tried to reach for him, but due to the situation he couldn't do anything as they flew off into a spaceship, moving farther and farther away, the crew he swore to lead and protect soon sent away with the man. He tightened his grip on his knees, feeling a sense of guilt overcome him as he buried his face into his palm, tearing up as he heard a small crinkle of metal. He saw the key they'd retrieve from the planet. "What is this doing here?" He questioned, surprised when it sparked for a moment.

He let go of the key in fear, moving back to the seat, blinking rapidly when suddenly he was soon plopped to the ground of an empty room, its walls looking like crystalized mirrors. "W-where did I just go?!" He questioned, his voice booming around him when suddenly he got surprised by the mirrors suddenly flickering between different reflections. Some looked like it was showing Tok Aba's shop, his house, the TAPOPS station and other areas. His wandering and panicked eyes soon landed on an unfamiliar figment. "Wait... isn't that... wait, what planet was that? I never went there..." his eyes wandered, soon seeing some unfamiliar places.

Soon, his eyes widened when returning to the figment, seeing his spaceship landing into the planet. "Wait... does this place show me anywhere?" The lines that separates each of the reflections glowed in agreement, making him gasp, moving to the middle, "Wait! That Planet! Show me that planet!" He frantically demanded as half the reflections conjured a large scale figment of the Planet, seeing the kids getting ushered by robots to move along. He let out a shaky breath, his eyes turning behind him to see himself, reflected as his eyes flickered between yellow and his usual brown ones. "Those keys..." He turned to the sky, "Send me back! Now!" He felt the room shine as he was now sat by the seats, looking at the key before recalling his purpose, contacting Boboiboy and Fang from the hospital.

"What does this mean? You will enter this unknown Planet?!"

Admiral of the Fleet Tarung slammed his palm onto the surface, denting the table but the three males simply remained stationary. Boboiboy spoke, "Yes, sir. It's a matter of importance to us." His words fumed Tarung but Ciciko stated, "It's far too dangerous, if you enter unknown territory in a small group who knows–" "Our kids are gone, sir!" Fang stated, his determined and enraged gaze seemingly silencing the man with authority over him, Kaizo seeing the pained expression forming of his brother. "This mission will determine their lives. If I were to retrieve them and not come back, it wouldn't matter. I must..." Fang strayed, unable to shake off his concern for his and Boboiboy's kids.

Gopal looked towards Ciciko who wore a thinking expression, "Please, sir. We promise we can figure something out." He said, making the short alien sigh, looking to the two. "Admiral Kaizo will accompany you with Shielda and Sai's team, make sure you return. All of you." Tarung was about to argue, but saw Ciciko's unreadable expression, knowing well when the Alien gives a decision as such, it won't change.

"You depart by 00:00, prepare your equipment." Tarung said as they all nodded, saluting.