Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D3)

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Wednesday) Day 3

The Next Day...

While Fang, Ying, Boboiboy, and Yaya (with their children) went to the school, bring the kids to school. They chatted of how the school has been since they've left Rintis Island Primary School for a long time. "Well, everything is the same as what you've told Auntie." Faze said to Yaya. "Then Are the teachers the same?" Fang asked. "Yup, Uncle." Zack answered. They approached the school and entered. While Yaya dropped off Zack to his room with Ying, Boboiboy and Fang sent Brianna to her room.

Suddenly, Fang heard someone talking behind them. "*whisper*Dang it, we couldn't follow her. My Brianna has guards now." Someone said. Fang looked behind and saw 3 boys. He glanced at their names. 'Kurt, Kristoffer, and Karl.' Fang said in his mind. When they reached her room they were surprised by the teacher. "M-Mr. Papa!?" The Admirals exclaimed.

"Oh? My Disciples! You've come to learn once more?!" Papa Zola exclaimed back. "No, Sir. We just sent our kids here. This is why you took a month of leave?" Boboiboy said with a smile. "Yes, Justice need to teach others his ways as well." He answered with a smile. "Then can we excuse those kiddos?" Fang asked pointing on the three kids he saw a few minutes ago. "Those three? Did they cause trouble?" Papa Zola questioned. "It seems. So, can we?" Boboiboy asked back. "Sure, be sure to not harm the students even If they've done wrong." Papa Zola said, pushing the three up front. "What is it?" Kurt asked. "Yeah? What did we do?" Kristoffer questioned with a glare towards the two.

Boboiboy looked at the three. "Shall I embarrass you or should we talk in the principal's office?" Fang asked, glaring, making the three scared. They followed towards the Office. The two scared the three so they stopped stalking Brianna and they met up with their wives. When they saw them they discussed what happened and Yaya was happy. "Well, I'll be going to our place with Fang, How 'bout you two?" Ying asked. "Well... I wanted to go shopping. How about you, honey?" Yaya asked. "I'll come with you, I need to buy something." Boboiboy answered and they parted way. Thunderstorm went out with Yaya to the Mall. They looked around and Yaya bought some clothes. Yaya noticed he hasn't bought anything and he's also carrying her stuff.

"Honey, what is it you were gonna buy?" She asked. "Huh? I can't find it. Maybe over there." He said, grabbing her and pulling her to a store she couldn't read the sign of. "Found it." Thunderstorm said, grabbing something off the counter. "What?" She asked. "This." Thunderstorm said, putting a bracelet on her left wrist. She was shocked. "But... This is something I showed you before in the internet. It's expensive!" She exclaimed. "We bought it and told the person to leave it here." Thunderstorm said, mentioning all the other elements, shocking her. She smiled. "Thanks... Honey." She said with smile.

Thunderstorm grabbed her hand. "Anything for you." He said then kissing her hand. Yaya blushed, making him smile since he realized 'they' still have an effect on her. He held her hand and left the store going somewhere else.

A Character Line Drawn By Me: