Decoded 29: The Monster of Humans

Decoded Transcript: Unfound...

Decoded 29: The Monster of Humans

As Ying felt her powerwatch shortening its time and the new monster before her was about to bite down, a flash of light appeared as it soon flew before her, its yellow coat by her eyes as she uttered with a smile, "Hi, Gopal." He gave a small smile before his iris shifted into a glimmering green. Gopal flew up as he punched his fist to the monster, "Reflection: Crystal Edge!" He yelled as it cracked the air as the monster soon winced, cracking slowly as it turned into a crystal dust, flying past others as he conjured multiple spectral beings to aid in battle. He thought to himself, 'Where did these guys come from?' He looked back to where golden and purple flashing lights clashed, 'Did he summon them or create them?' He questioned.

With Fang managing to take down a few monsters, he saw Boboiboy Thorn standing before him, tying down one as it pulled it down, Shadow flying up as he summoned his scythe, "Crawling Meadow!" He yelled as he sliced an x-mark in the sky as it struck the monster, its eyes dullen slowly as its neck spewed out purple-blood as Fang moved towards them.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Gopal's spectra, making him wide-eyed. "Why did he?" "Look out!" Fang saw a large monster-man conjure before him as it struck him down, "Light Bulwark!" He shielded in time as he conjured a shadow replica who had a Light Rapier, jumping up as it sliced the man's head off, Solar noticed the common trend of the enemies as he decapitated another serpent monster, pressing his comms, "Listen up! Those enemies can only be defeated by getting their head-off, as much as possible focus on those!" He warns as Ying carried a large metallic debris, moving forward to stab a guy in the chest as Gopal's spectra appeared, crushing its head off as it propped to the floor.

The Demon Leader was drawn back by Kaizo's slice, both heaving a breath from exhaustion, his eyes widened to see Gopal soaring through the sky, fighting with a dragon-monster he conjured, making him grin, alerting Kaizo from his next word, "There you are, Keeper." He spoke in a malevolent tone, he sliced the air as Kaizo was shocked to see it crack, pointed fingers peeking through as it opened to a ghoul-monster, soon edging out as it growled, multiple coming out as they charged at him, the Demon Leader stretched backward for a moment before he grunted as his back sprouted out slightly skeletal wings, flying upwards towards Gopal as he lifted his hand to control the dragon charging fierce at the male who noticed the change immediately, looking to the side.

The memory flashing before him as he gritted his teeth, 'So it would be you.' He looked at the dragon, soon landing on its snout, his fist tightly shut before he yelled, "Crystal Edge: Explosion!" As he punched down, the dragon that turned crystal soon performed a lightshow in the sky as it exploded, slightly pushing back the Demon Leader as they faced in the sky, Gopal managing to dodge or push back his advancing sword.

As Kaizo tried to make quick work of the enemies on him, his eyes widened when the mother-ghoul striked, slashing him back as he groaned using his blade to keep him steady, his shoulder bleeding as he gritted his teeth, jumping back after one ghoul lunged onto him, but he felt his stomach numb for a moment as he looked down, seeing a large monstrous claw before him, he heard a scream from behind as he tightly gripped onto his sword, using his last ounce of strength to slice the monster from behind, managing to let him go as its head came off, making him heave a breath, blood pooling out of stomach as he knelt down, falling to his side as he saw a figure rushing towards him.

Fang had knelt by his brother, gently holding him in his arm, trying to look for a safer area as he was slightly hyperventilating, "S-Sir, hold on, I'll find somewhere to take you." He stated as he tried to lift his brother but the older simply held his hand, turning his head to face his brother as Fang started to feel his eyes brim with tears, frantically shaking his head. "No... no, big brother don't do this to me..." He begged as Ying rushed to him with Gopal's spectral, moving them to the base as Hannah saw his figure, moving towards them as she knelt down. "N-No... Kaizo," she cupped his cheek in her hand as Fang called for someone but the medics were still on the way, he faced her, giving a small smile, "I'm sorry..." he uttered as she saw him gently hold onto her hand on his cheek.

"Don't u-use..." He uttered as she shook her head, moving to hug him as she cried, her back glowing as Ying and Yaya moved back with worry as sobbed, "No, Kaizo, don't leave me... you promised!" She begged as the area by her figure slightly cracked, light coming off her figure as Fang was in-shock, looking outside as some of the monsters were wincing to themselves. "Heed my call!" she sobbed as she held his hand into her own, glowing as Yaya realized, something, "key... the other key." She uttered as Ying watched her back sprout translucent wings, "The River of Stars, Sealfian!" She called as the light grew from her before it went off in every direction, pushing away some of the enemies as Fang saw Kaizo's wound slowly heal in a fast pace, but he was still unconscious as Yaya peered out to see the smaller and weaker enemies turn to dust before the light regress as Hannah gently held his neck, feeling his pulse as she smiled before fainting.

The attack was felt by the Demon Leader, making him groan as Gopal saw the opportunity, flying towards him and clocking him in the face as it crystallized some of his armor, pushing him to the ground as his armor fixed itself, Gopal standing before him, his eyes glowing bright green as he saw a memory before him, hearing a little girl, 'Papa? You're heart!?' 'Azmin, you are sentenced to death with your family.' His eyes widened for a moment to see two female figures hung onto a tree, a figure crying as it held a key, looking at the monster before him.

"Azmin?" Gopal questioned as the Demon Leader smirked, saying, "I knew the insane knowledge of the Keeper will know... indeed I am Azmin who holds the Key of the Wicked Caller." Azmin stated as he put his sword-tip to the sky, purple light emitting from it as Gopal put his palms together, "I don't know what happened, but whatever you are attempting to do... I can't allow it to happen!"

Azmin created a massive crack as he summoned more monsters as Gopal punched in his direction, creating a crack as some of the monsters struck were turned into crystals, making Azmin put his sword down to leave the portal open, he moved to lunge his sword towards the male, but he felt a strung looming dread before him as he struck the male, but he switched with a crystal spectra shattering it as Gopal was a few feet before him. "What have you done?" Azmin uttered as he was prepared to charge once again, but he was shocked by a clashing noise, seeing a light striked before him, hitting his chest as he was shocked to see his armor shatter before him, making him jump back as his armor slowly repaired, kneeling down as he held his sword to the ground, looking back up to see a two figures floating in the air.