Decode 12: Love Brewed Between Trouble

Dec. : 45 33 30 2 43 26 51 34 30 44 45

Or. : dGhlIENyYXppZXN0

Decode 12: Love Brewed Between Trouble

With station repairs going on, Keith remained in one of the small rooms for trainee's, meditating on her situation. The door swung open, revealing Fang and Ying, making her sit properly. "You holding up, okay, Ms. Keith?" "Just Keith is fine and yes, I'll be alright." She said, the two noticing her concerning gaze. "I've just come to inform you your ship and the station are finished with most repairs and resupplies, you can come look when you need to." He soon excused himself as Ying remained in the room, Yaya went inside after Fang mentioned Keith's concerning actions, sitting by the desk.

Keith looked towards Ying, her violet orbs gazing on her blue ones, her words making Ying flushed, "You and that Admiral, are together, right?" Ying stammered, unable to deny it as the two ladies chuckled. Keith said, "How endearing, you both must be quite the couple..." Ying scratcher nape, looking at her. "I'm not sure if this is okay... you said you were married to Blue Falcon," she nodded, "How was it like... married to him?" Ying questioned, making Keith smile, finding some comfort talking of her past.

"Well... you can say my husband and I weren't the most expected couple." She said as Ying furrowed her brow, questioning her as Keith said, "The first time Falcon and I met, we attempted to kill each other." "Eh!?" The two ladies exclaimed at her words.

As the flag of enemies was raised atop the Tower of Gold, Keith rushed to the balcony of her room, seeing her citizens running in a frenzy as enemies were closing in on the main lands

As the flag of enemies was raised atop the Tower of Gold, Keith rushed to the balcony of her room, seeing her citizens running in a frenzy as enemies were closing in on the main lands. She gritted her teeth, the doors behind her revealing one of her Generals. "Send the Colbian Cavalry at once!" She commanded as the General ran off, one of her aids bowed at her presence, "Who is this disgusting foe?" The aid rose its head, saying, "It's said to be Atlas Gleam, your highness." "Well... no matter who it is, execute them. At once." She said as she moved out of her quarters, receiving her armory as she soon presented herself in the main city center.

The large statues of Colby's heroes stood before her, heaving a breath as she hear the distant yells of her people. "We have enemies incoming!" She looked to see someone from the tower warn them, soon seeing some metallic robots and horses charging through the gates, pushing past the citizens and slicing off the guards.

Keith frowned as she took her broadsword from her back, taking a deep breath as she charged in, growling as she sliced the front enemies before her, her blow pushing them back as they groaned, falling from their horses. Leading the charge against the Atlas Army, she moved to the eastern borders, soon seeing several giant soldiers, attempting to strike at her until her guards formed a large screen of shield, defending her as she thanked them, moving between before she enlarged her sword, striking it down as he grumbled in pain, landing on its back as Keith soon moved to advance when suddenly the ground shook.

She looked to the side, seeing a blue haired male moving towards her, his slender sword present on his side, giving a stern glare towards her, making her give a smirk. "So it was you who attacked my kingdom?" She questioned, soon her Calvary stood behind her as his Army remained on his side. "War Queen, Keith..." his eyes trailed at the purple blood trailed around her, "it seems you live up to your name." His golden orbs bore into her as his brown skin stood before her, she scoffed as she put her broadsword to the side, its tip buried slightly on the ground.

"I'm King Blue Hawk's Leading Officer, Captain Blue Falcon. We seek your resources to benefit our kingdom. If you so seek to surrender now, We will halt our assault." Blue Falcon spoke as Keith gave a devious grin, "Like I will." She stated, "Draw your Sword, Prince Falcon." She spoke with venom as he remained calm, unsheathing his sword as it pointed towards her. In a moment, Keith was wide=eyed by Blue Falcon appearing before her, ready to strike but she managed to counter it with her sword, glaring at him as he said, soon both matched their attacks, their power close to being equal as Keith was pushed back, a strange feeling to her as she stood on guard, Blue Falcon standing by his commanding officer when a horse came before him, a male with similar features present.

"Blue Canary." "Brother, there is something wrong in the borders! An unknown enemy has traveled here!" Canary warned as he saw Keith, confused as Falcon furrowed his brows, seeing that the Queen herself didn't know of it, looking to one of her head guards,

"We have been informed of another unprecedented attack, they've killed some citizens!" The Head Guard informed as she hissed, glaring towards Falcon, "We will battle another time, Falcon–" she faced her Calvary, "make haste for the western borders! Spare no mercy for those who shamelessly toyed with life!" Her Calvary chanted a battle-cry before running off as Falcon and Canary face each other, the older sighed. "We will provide assistance. It seems our declaration of war will be postponed." Falcon spoke as Keith faced them, giving a small smile.

"What a benevolent prince. How admirable." She nodded as he soon ran off to follow her guards, Canary chuckling as he was amused by the woman, Falcon stared at him with disapproval, "What? She's fun, and you've taken interest–" "Silence, make haste. I shall execute those who are attempting to surround us."

As they were drawn back to the present, Keith looked down to her wedding engravement, smiling. Yaya was impressed, "That's so amazing that you two became a couple!" She voiced, making the woman smile. "I guess your love story isn't all fairy tales." Keith nodded to Ying's comment. "I never anticipated our peace treaty to ever lead to a marriage. But when a tantalizing man with ambitions clear and bright presents themselves. How could I deny them?" She said, wearing a cute smile as the girl chuckled, telling some of their adventures and troublesome husbands.