Heart Code: BOYA: A Week of Love (D5)

BOYA: A Week of Love: (Friday) Day 5

The Next Day (7:54am)

Yaya woke up to a delicious smell. She followed its trail, leading her downstairs. She came in the kitchen only to see Boboiboy transformed into Thorn. "Thorn!?" She exclaimed as she saw him cooking.food. "Hello, Honey." Thorn said with a smile. "Why are you cooking?" She asked her husband. "I wanted to. Ice had told me you've cooked for him. So, to repay your kindness, I'm cooking for you." Thorn said, scooping some food from the pot to the bowl. He served some food in the table. "Come on!" He said, pushing her and sitting her down on her chair. "Eat well." He said then they eat.

After Eating Thorn took the dishes away from Yaya and washed. "Go rest up, we'll return to TAPOPS tomorrow." He said and went back to the sink while she went into their bedroom. She suddenly looked outside. "Hmm... the weather seems nice. Maybe I should repay his kindness..." She mumbled to herself. "A Picnic would be perfect for Thorn." She said and was about to go out the door when it opened revealing Thorn. "I'm done. Do you want to do anything?" He asked with a smile.

"I wanted to go on a picnic. Even If it's just in the Park?" She questioned, holding his hand. "Okay, I'll go to the mart to get some food. You set the place and call me when you're done." He said and she nodded. While Thorn was grocery shopping she found a nice area with enough space. She set up the mat and called her husband and he arrived after a few minutes. He set up some fruits and after instant food. While Thorn was looking around Yaya had made a Flower-Crown which she wanted to put on him. She tugged his sleeves, making him look at her.

"Can you wear this?" She asked. "Sure." Thorn said, leaning his head and she put it on. While he looked at her, clueless of how he looks. Yaya blushed since her husband was cute. "Does it look okay?" He asked, concerned. "Yes. You look cute!" Yaya said, going near his head and kissing it. "My Husband is so cute~" Yaya said, making Thorn blush. "Alright. Let's make you one then." Thorn said and they stayed like that until they needed to go home.

A Character Line Drawn By Me: