</Code_Epilogue/>

Please comment everything you solved from Decode 1 to 20!

</Code_Epilogue/>

As Boboiboy and Fang were waiting outside an office, they heard an elevator ding, making htem turn to see a familiar male waltzing out. "Oh, Boboiboy." He called as the brunet smiled, both standing up from the seat as he said,"Hey, Daniel, can I talk to you about something?" The latter male nodded, looking to his secretary for a moment as he nodded before they entered his office, seeing him remove his cream-colored vest, Boboiboy and Fag propping on the couch. "Sorry about the sudden meeting, Daniel." Fang uttered as the male simply smiled as he moved forward, sitting by them, asking, "So What's going on?"

"Uh, you see, my brother is getting married and uh–" "He doesn't know what to do to help." Boboiboy simply stated as the latter gave a glare, pouting slightly before giving a sheepish smile to Daniel who nodded, "Oh, that's pretty easy for me. And surprisingly just in time." Daniel said as the two wore a confused expression, the male smirking, "Remember when I went to a meeting last month after you returned? I bought a really nice event's place." He stated as Fang's eyes sparked with hope. "I'll cut you a deal, I'll pay for everything and all, in-exchange, you help promote the place once you're done, sounds like a plan?" He added as Boboiboy moved close, holding his hand, thanking him as Fang nodded, thanking him.

"And that's how you are getting married there, sir."

As Fang stated before his brother, taking it simply despite the two other looming admirals inside the room. The taller male furrowed a brow, uttering, "Just how wealthy is Boboiboy's extended family?" "Pretty well off, just know that." Ciciko said from across the room, the two noting that in their heads. "Here's the thing, big brother," Kaizo turned to his younger brother with a raised brow, "you might need to clear a month's worth of work to prepare and set the date." Fang continued as the older crossed his arms over his chest, smirking as he stated, "I'll be fine. When's a preferable date to get married on Earth?" "Judging from the event's place, it's better to set it next month since it'll be spring, the place we'll look prettier." Fang voiced.

Back on Earth, Yaya and Ying were patiently waiting for Hannah to return, curious as they tapped their feet. As one of the assistants opened the curtains, the two girls were in-awe for Hannah's pretty exterior, smiling as she sheepishly scratched her cheek, asking, "H-How does it look?" Yaya clapped as Ying exclaimed, "It's perfect! I think this one is abit more better than the one you tried on before." "Really? I actually kinda liked this one." Hannah uttered as the assistant stated, "If so, we can reserve it for you madam so when you are ready to pay, you can immediately access it."

Their dress shopping was soon interrupted by a knock, making Yaya utter, "Come in." in a soft voice as Brianna soon peeked inside, vibrant as she moved inside, huddling next to her mother. "I didn't know we had the flower girl here today?" "Sorry, Mom, Faze and Zack had to drop me off because they were going to play soccer against another school." Anna said as Ying cooed at her pout lips, the latter saying, "Really? I'll tell them to let you come next time." Anna smiled as she soon faced Hannah, the older calling her over, Yaya facing Ying with a 'really' face. "What?" Ying asked in a hushed voice, "Did you forget that Zack and Faze have been very protective of her lately? Apparently some boys are crushing on her." Yaya whispered as Ying gasped, seemingly forgetting.

"We'll just ask about that later, for now, to dress shopping."