Decode 15: Queen and Wars

Decode : QW5kIExvdmluZw==

Or : 0 39 29 11 40 47 34 39 32

Decode 15: Queen and Wars

As Gopal did his usual task, he moved to the training area's viewing point, seeing below some of the newer recruits, he felt a figure step beside him, peering to the side to see Mikelo, wearing his formal attire or work attire as he says. "Are you going to train these fellows, sir?" He asked, making the Captain peer towards him, giving a small smile and shook his head, "No," He faced down to the recruits, "That's not my style. Boboiboy and Fang are the ones who do that, i'm in this for an adventure."

His mind soon dawned back on Boboiboy and Fang's words towards him. They stood within his office as they spoke about the Oblivisci and the two hooded figures. Gopal dropped the files he held on the table, facing his friends, "What?! This key," he presented the golden key, "Is a one-time use for great power. Right, I get that, but what do you mean uncertainties?! Will we die?" He questioned as Boboiboy pressed his lips together, "We aren't sure... we inferred this information to be true though, those guys are in-fact aware of how to use these keys." Fang spoke, his serious tone making Gopal slump back to his seat, the ruby eyes stared at him. "You mustn't use your key as much as you have. We don't know what effects it could trigger." Fang added as Gopal nodded.

The male remained silent, MIkleo standing by him as a form of comfort. Their comforting silence was interrupted by a large explosion in the training ground, shocking the two as they held on the glass wall, seeing the large hole in the training ground. "What the–" Mikleo voiced as Gopal saw some of the recruits getting pushed away when enemies entered through the blown-up wall, he gritted his teeth. He pressed his palm to the glass wall, yelling, "Cracker Transformation!" The glass wall changed as he soon got a running start before kicking it, breaking through, landing down the main floor with Mikleo, they stood before the broken entry as disturbing looking alien came towards them.

Gopal heard his ear comm ring, pressing on it to hear Ying, "Gopal? What's going on down there? We are coming down, but the station's altitude is becoming unstable!" She questioned as the figure gritted his teeth, "We're under attack! Someone has their ship outside!" "Yaya speaking, I'll try to level the station, take care of the enemies!" She said, flying outside the Ravena Station as she put her arms out to her side, a pink glow coming out of them as she yelled, "Gravity! Realignment!" The entire station was surrounded by a pink hue, soon the station remained in the air.

Reaching the second area of an explosion, Boboiboy was alarmed by a large monster enter the room, looking like a serpent as it charged down towards him and Ying. "Time Slow-mo!" She pushed him to the side as she returned time to its normal pace, Boboiboy splitting into three, "Boboiboy' Triple-split!" As out came Thunderstorm, Solar and Metal.

As Solar and Thunderstorm charged into the monster, they drew heavy blows as the serpent growled, looking enraged but was surprised by Solar revealing himself before it, lifting his hand "Aura's Might!" He yelled as his hand emitted light before it struck the monster away and out of the spaceship. They soon caught sight of the enemy ship, alarmed by the sight of a woman flying towards them, Metal gritted his teeth as the enemy shot out some light-bullets, making him block them as the two elements tactically moved back beside Ying who rushed to kick some of the enemies back before remaining before the male. "You two... again." They glared at the snake woman, making Solar scoff, crossing his arms over his chest. "This snake woman again? Didn't you deal with her, Metal?" "That was Eclipse and Ice, think of something against her would you?" Metal said, showing his usual calm smile as Solar heaved a breath, rolling his eyes as they faced Aisha the Snake Woman who now stood before the ship.

Solar faced Ying, "I think there's something wrong with Gopal's end, some of those aliens aren't normal." She nodded, "I'll go down there, what about Fang?" "He's managing some of the station's orbit inside with the Fleets." Metal started as she gave a hum before rushing off to the halls and down to Gopal's area. The Snake Woman gave an enraged gleam towards them, pointing to them, "Get them." Her army roared as their alien forms slowly morphed into that of serpents, small and big as Metal punched the ground, "Metal Towers!" He exclaimed as multiple spikes and walls came to the floor, making the serpent enemies split up.