Chapter 17

"Looks like we were able to shake off the navy." Zoro stated, looking out to the sea, seeing no signs of the marines that were once chasing them.

"Hmm..."

"Hmm..."

"Hmm..."

"We did shake them off, right?!"

"Hmm..."

"Hmm..."

"Hmm..."

"What's with those indifferent replies...?"

"I miss her!" Everyone excluding y/n and Zoro whined, seeing that Vivi was no longer aboard.

"Don't be whiny! If you wanted her to stay that badly, you should've just taken her by force!" Zoro spat.

"Ahh! You're such a savage!" Chopper exclaimed.

"You're the worst!" Nami cried.

"Marimo..." Sanji muttered.

"Three-sword style..." Everyone looked at Luffy weirdly for his insult.

"Hey, wait, Luffy. 'Three-sword style' isn't an insult." Usopp told him.

"....Four-sword style...." Luffy shot.

"The number isn't exactly the problem..." Y/n sweatdropped. As Usopp began to explain exactly why Luffy's insults didn't work, the door to the storage room opened, a woman stepping out.

"Looks like we finally got off the island!" She said.

"Yeah..." Zoro sighed, walking away.

"Good job." Only then did everyone notice that this woman wasn't a part of their crew, not to mention the fact that she was once their enemy.

"Here to avenge your organization?! I'll take you on!" Zoro growled, placing a hand on the hilt of his sword. Everyone began to panic, some getting into a battle stance, some running around frantically.

"Who's she...?" Chopper questioned.

"Who cares? She's that beautiful lady!" Sanji cooed. Using her devil fruit, the woman whacked the weapons away from those who carried them.

"Didn't I tell you not to point such dangerous things at me?" She asked, grabbing out a beach chair, setting it up.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n growled, grabbing her rapier from off the floor.

"Monkey D. Luffy..." She turned towards the rubber man. "I hope you haven't forgotten what you've done to me, have you?" She questioned.

"What?! Luffy! What did you do to this beautiful lady, you bastard?!" Sanji grabbed Luffy by his shirt, jostling him around as the rubber man tried to think of what this woman was talking about.

"Hey you! Don't lie! I didn't do anything to you!" Luffy told her.

"Yes, you did. What you did to me was unbearable." The woman sat down in the chair she set up, crossing her legs. "Take responsibility."

"You don't make sense! What do you want me to do?!"

"Let me...join your crew."

"What?!" The crew exclaimed in shock from her request.

"You made me live when I wanted to die. That's your crime. There's no place for me to go or go back to, so let me stay on this ship." The woman told Luffy, the captain nodding shortly.