Chapter 31

Staring up at the ceiling, y/n wondered why she always happens to find herself trapped. Was it just her eternal destiny to always die alone, to end up suffering? Closing her eyes and furrowing her brows, y/n felt tears pooling at the corners of her eyes. Oh how she wished she could just see his face again, to feel his warmth.

Suddenly, a loud crash sounded, a strange looking man shooting through the train car y/n resided in, before crashing straight into the next one, containing all of the CP9 members. Y/n's eyes were wide in surprise. Looking back at where the strange man came from, a gasp escaped her lips.

"Sanji!!" She exclaimed, jumping slightly, her chains rattling. Her forgotten tears fell from her eyes from her sudden jolt of movement.

"Y/n-swan~!! Are you crying tears of joy for me?!!" Sanji swooned, though y/n didn't have a chance to respond as another man came crashing through her train car as well, followed by large man with a literal iron fist dug into the other's face. "Where did you suddenly appear from, Franky?" Sanji huffed at the stranger, displeased that his view of y/n was being blocked.

"Oh?! Did you take care of that ramen guy already?" The stranger, now known as Franky, asked.

"Yeah, just now." Sanji shrugged.

"It's become noisy all of a sudden." Kalifa stated.

"Are all of the escorting marines down..?" Lucci asked.

"We didn't expect much of them to begin with..." Kalifa shrugged and sighed.

"So these are the people who swiped away my dear y/n-swan and Robin-chan?" Sanji muttered.

"Careful, they use some pretty strange moves!" Franky stretched behind the cook, both of them glaring at the CP9 agents before them. But before any of them moved, the man that Franky had punched into the floor began to stand up. He wheezed and groaned in pain while he slowly raised himself off the ground.

"Who's he?" Lucci muttered.

"Corgi said he's a new member of CP9. He knows how to use four of the forms." Kaku replied. Y/n furrowed her brows, not understanding exactly what they meant.

"Bastard!" The agent on the floor growled out at Franky. "You're dead! I'm a combat genius! I'm...I'm gonna kill you!" He snapped, still having a hard time standing up.

"Hey, new guy." Lucci approached him.

"Ah...You must be Rob Lucci. I forgot to say 'hi'!" The newer agent chuckled breathily. "Just give me a moment...I'll kill him immediately."

"You're supposed to capture Franky alive, but you let your emotions get the better of you..." Lucci glared down at the man before him. Y/n tensed as his aura darkened. "Forget it. You have three seconds to run for your life." The new agent sputtered out in confusion, but Lucci continued to count down, giving no explanation. The man on the floor realized that his life was in danger, and he made a move to escape, but he was too late, Lucci was faster.

Y/n gasped as Lucci plunged his finger into the man's back, blood gushing out, the man falling to the floor. Dead. She noticed that this was the same method Lucci used back at the Galley-La headquarters.

"You half-assed, worthless trash..." Lucci growled. "And you call yourself a member of CP9...Kalifa." Lucci called out. "On the report, put...'He was too weak. He was worthless.'..." Kalifa nodded at Lucci's instructions.

"These are agents of justice...?" Sanji muttered.

"No. These are brainless followers of the World Government." Y/n sneered, causing Lucci to glare at her.