Chapter 30

"Keep your guard up! If we let anyone through, the pride of Galley-la will be destroyed!" Y/n and the others hid up in the branches of a tree, watching and listening to the many shipwrights guarding Iceberg's home.

"Everyone has a weapon..." Chopper muttered, looking through a pair of binoculars. "They look so strong!"

"Those shipwrights are the reason why the citizens feel so comfortable with pirates running around all the time..." Y/n nodded.

"It'd be bad if someone just barges in recklessly." Luffy stated.

"That's funny, coming from you." Y/n snorted.

"Tell me as soon as you see them make a move..." Zoro grunted, earning a nod from Chopper, who continued to survey the area. "This is going to be a long night, but don't lose your concentration. If we don't catch her tonight, we'll probably never know the truth. I don't think we'll ever get a second chance to find Robin."

"I'll definitely catch her!" Luffy huffed.

Suddenly, the front of the mansion exploded, causing the shipwrights to begin to freak out.

"Ah...It's in chaos!" Chopper removed the binoculars from his eyes.

"Um...Where's Luffy...?" Y/n sweatdropped.

"Ahh!!" Everyone cried out as they realized the rubber man was gone.

"There!" Y/n spotted a familiar straw hat. "I'll get him!" She hissed, jumping down from the tree. The goddess ran atop the roofs as she followed her captain, cursing as she suddenly lost sight of him. She figured he would be heading towards the manor, so she decided she'd go there and hideout until finding him.

Spotting a window, y/n opened the Taurus realm, charging forward before jumping off the roof.

"Scorpio: Armor!" Y/n crossed her arms in front of her face, her skin hardening. She braced herself as she crashed through the window, hoping she wouldn't attract too much attention from the noise. Closing the realm, y/n breathed out, blinking slowly as she took in her surroundings. "Oh, fuck me..." She hissed as she noticed a bloody Paulie on the floor, along with two masked men.

"Celestial Being, l/n y/n. Have you come to take the blame for us? Where's that straw hatted captain of yours?" The one in the bull mask asked, taking a step forward. Y/n got into a defensive stance, her hand shooting to the hilt of her sword.

"Where's Robin-?!" Before she could finish her question, a loud crash sounded beside her, along with a few curses.

"Damn! I'm stuck! I missed the window!" Y/n's jaw dropped as she saw Luffy sticking halfway through the wall.

"Luffy...?"

"Oh! Y/n!" The rubber male smiled as he spotted y/n. But before he could say anything more, he cried out, dodging an incoming kick.

"Rankyaku!" The skull-masked man cracked the wall with only a single kick.

"Whoa!" While Luffy was distracted, the bull-masked man had kicked him down, pinning him to the floor with iron bonds.

"Luffy!" Y/n called out before dodging a kick from the skull-masked man.

"We're in the middle of something. We have no time to hang around with you." The bull-masked man pinned down Paulie as well, making sure he wouldn't be able to follow them. "We're taking her with us."