Chapter 26

"What have I been saying? Just give up." Enel smirked, the pathetic and horrified expression upon the Shandian's face amusing him. The Shandian trembled, his body collapsing to his knees. "Oh look..." Enel watched with further amusement as the Shandian cursed and crumpled to the floor. "You look awful, oh Wiper the warrior." Enel sneered.

"My name is...." The Shandian pushed himself up from the floor, trying desperately to gain his strength back. "not something you may so casually use!!" Wiper only got up so far before collapsing again, his weakened, battered form giving out on him. "For I am the descendant of the great warriors who fought to the death...for their home, 800 years ago...The warriors of Shandia!!" The Shandian spat out more blood, his body screaming for him to stop fighting. "Since that day...Following the dying wish of the great warrior Kalgara...400 years...We have been searching for this place." Wiper used all the strength he had and finally stood up successfully. "Now I'm finally here! Out of my way, demon!!"

Enel said nothing, only moving to knock Wiper down with his golden staff, breaking the man's skate dials containing sea prism stone. Wiper's back hit the ground, more blood spilling out of his wounds.

"The same trick won't work twice, Wiper. The seastone won't help you again." Enel looked down at Wiper, feeling nothing but superiority over the man. "To fire a shot of a mortal man's suicidal attack, 'Reject', and still be able to stand up is rather impressive. But you're still no match for me." Enel used his golden staff to bang one of his drums, a large amount of electricity emerging from it, forming into a large bird-like creature. "Thirty million volts. Thunder Bird!!" Enel had the bird charge forward, right towards Wiper's shocked form. The man screamed in pain as the electricity surged through him, his body writhing, doing what it could to get away from the pain.

"I have to get that sea prism stone." Zoro grunted, rushing away from his spot next to y/n. He grabbed a broken piece of Wiper's skate dials before heading towards Enel.

"Oh? You want one too, swordsman of the Blue Sea?" Enel raised a brow, looking towards Zoro with little to no interest.

"Why not? Give me your best shot!" Zoro growled, unsheathing his swords. But before he could even get close Enel tapped another drum, this time, the electricity that emerged from it taking form of a large wolf.

"Thunder Beast!" The wolf pounced at Zoro, biting into the man's shoulder, sending a large amount of electricity through his body, sending the man to the floor, unconscious.

"Even Zoro..." Nami breathed, she and y/n both watching the scene in horror.

"Why do you persist?" Enel questioned. Y/n's eyes widened as she saw Wiper standing up again. "Why not just die? Isn't it better to just die quickly? Why the meaningless struggle?" Enel turned around to face Wiper, who hadn't responded. "You said that it started 400 years ago? Your people have been fighting to get back home? Don't you remember that you're the only one left? And this place will soon fall from the sky? You are nothing more than a piece of trash blocking my way...Why do you still stand up?!" Enel demanded, growing tired of Wiper's persistence.

"For my ancestors..." Wiper choked out.

"Yet I was expecting something different..." Enel sighed. "Not that you're actually conscious enough to do that." Enel raised his hand, a large amount of lightning charging up from above Wiper's form. "God's Judgment! El Thor!" The lightning was shot down, its power nearly blowing everything around it away. After the scene began to calm, y/n saw what remained of Wiper, his body charred and bloodied, buried down in a large hole created by Enel's attack. Enel approached Nami, silently waiting for her answer.