Chapter 25

"God...?" Y/n's brows furrowed as she began to understand the situation. "Enel." She stated, staring back into his cold eyes to confirm that she was right.

"Yes, that is my name." The man smirked, amused by y/n's expression.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked cautiously, her hand never leaving the hilt of her blade.

"Is it a crime to walk around my own home?" Enel raised a brow, taking a step forward, relishing in the way y/n took a cautious step back.

"This isn't your home." Y/n spoke.

"Oh? Is it not?" Enel's smirk widened. Activating his devil fruit powers, Enel swiftly transported himself right behind y/n, his hand finding its way to her jaw. "You're not from here, are you?"

"Do not test me!!" Y/n roared, unsheahting her sword, swiftly turning around and swinging it down on him. She huffed as her sword went right through him, the man transporting himself a small ways away.

"You have amazing power. Your voice..." Enel hummed, his wide smirk never faltering. "It's much louder and clearer than the others." Y/n didn't reply, only watching the man with sharp eyes. "Why don't you join me? Come with me, and with you by my side, we will rule the land of Endless Vearth!" Enel spread out his arms, laughing out.

"You must be dreaming to think I would ever join your side." Y/n spat, baring her teeth at the man before her.

"My, my. Although I do find your power alluring, it is quite difficult when you do not fear me..." Enel sighed.

"I find it hard to fear someone so idiotic." Y/n scoffed, not missing the way Enel's expression darkened.

"You really are difficult, little lamb..." Enel took a step forward, his lips curving upwards in amusement as y/n jabbed her rapier forward, only for him to catch it in his hands. "But you will be mine." The man released a surge of electricity through his hand, the current running down y/n's sword. Y/n screamed once the current hit her body, painful shocks running through her, burning her from the inside out. The last thing she saw before blacking out was Enel's smirk.

-

Returning to his shrine, Enel carried y/n over his shoulder, attracting the attention of all his attendants.

"Welcome back, God-sama." They greeted him.

"Find the finest of garments and dress her. She should look the part if she is going to be my goddess." Enel's female attendants immediately complied, having one of the male attendants help to carry y/n. They brought her into the bath house, searching through the wardrobes to find something for her to wear. Upon finding an exotic outfit of silk, gold, and jewels, they began to strip y/n and place her in her new clothes, its fabric and accessories not doing much to hide her soft skin.

Bringing in the male attendant again, having had him leave so they could change y/n in private, the attendants all brought y/n back to Enel's throne, presenting y/n to him like a gift. The man looked y/n up and down, his lips curling up in satisfaction. This would surely do. The woman before him had already been beautiful, but now her beauty was able to be shown off in her new garments. Thanking them shortly, Enel took y/n from them and set her on his large love-seat throne, placing her against him like they were lovers.

"Well, well...That's kind of a surprising beginning." Enel sighed, bringing his hand atop y/n's head to stroke her soft hair. "Shura was defeated."

"What? Shura-sama?!" His attendants exclaimed in surprise.

"The fool underestimated his opponents too much. Yahahaha!" Enel laughed loudly.