Chapter 32

Y/n was having a hard time concentrating on the plan Paulie was explaining. She was busy trying not to interrupt with an outburst, seeing as she was about to lose her cool, due to Luffy being all clingy and pouty. He wanted more time with the goddess, but Chopper had gotten most of her attention, seeing as he had reunited her with her beloved rapier. The rubber man's arms were now wrapped around her multiple times, his cheek pressed up against hers. Sanji was also having a bit of a hard time concentrating, watching the captain hogging y/n all to himself.

"Straw Hats! You should avoid any unnecessary fights, and just focus on the CP9!" Paulie finished.

"Got it!" Luffy nodded, causing y/n's cheek to smush even more inwards.

"Hey guys, come take a look." Kokoro's voice sounded from the conductors car. Everyone looked out the windows, gasping in awe at the gigantic metal doors situated behind Enies Lobby. There were also multiple gates surrounding the main building, guarded by heavy security. "If you guys want to rescue your friend, you gotta do it before they pass those gates." Y/n didn't get a chance to listen to the rest of Kokoro's explanation, seeing as Luffy decided to get up and leave, with her still wrapped up in his arms.

"What are you doing?!" Y/n began to panic as Luffy brought them outside of the train car, stretching his free arm to the metal fence surrounding the approaching island.

"We're gonna save Robin!" Luffy said simply.

"But what about the plan-?!!!!" Y/n was cut off as she began to scream, both she and Luffy being catapulted forward. Luffy grabbed onto a flagpole at the top of the first gate, setting y/n down. "I'm going to kill you!" Y/n spat, instantly regretting it, as it had attracted some attention from the marines below.

"Ah! They spotted us! Let's go!" Luffy jumped down, taking down more marines on the way. Y/n rolled her eyes and followed, taking down those that Luffy missed. Thanks to his powers, they both got past the second gate quite easily. After that, things got a bit tricky.

"By now, they must've gotten past the first gate, so the reinforcements must be coming in." Y/n grimaced as one of the marines managed to nick her arm. She swung her rapier, cutting him down easily.

"It's alright! We'll get to her, don't worry!" Luffy huffed, his breath heavy from all the moving around. Y/n lost track of him after that, seeing as more and more marines came out to fight. Suddenly, a loud crash sounded behind her, causing her to lose focus. Just as a marine was about to use that opportunity to strike, he was sliced and kicked down.

"How dare you attack a lady!" Sanji huffed, Zoro silently sheathing his sword from a distance. Y/n furrowed her brows, looking between her crewmates and the crashed sea train.

"How did you...???" She trailed off, noticing the unconscious giant next to the train. "Never mind, I don't want to know..."

"More pirates!" The marines exclaimed behind her. "Look! There's some left in the train!" Y/n gasped and ducked as the marines shot at the train. Luckily, it seemed everyone was able to escape. The marines had ceased fire as Kokoro and Chimney had convinced them they were hostages.

"Could there be a drunker hostage...?" Y/n sweatdropped.

"Thunderbolt tempo!" A familiar voice sounded from a distance. Y/n had wondered how she failed to notice the large thunder cloud forming above her. She didn't have any more time to think about it, seeing as she was now busy running away from lightning targeting her rapier.

"Dammit, Nami! I'm going to kill you!" Y/n hissed, rolling out of the way. Quickly standing up, y/n dusted herself off, her frown quickly morphing into an expression of amusement. "Or maybe not." She snickered, seeing both Zoro and Sanji burnt to a crisp on the floor. They quickly recovered though, the group huddling together.