An Unusual Day

Love is not all about happiness.... It is a mixture of pain, sad, sorrows also. Living in a pain given by the same is also called as Love. Don't know how many people are living with the pain of love but love is all about loving the other without any expectations.

Lucknow...

It was a superb spring morning. A girl of mid 20's was seen sat on her home's terrace bench looking at the shining Orange sky. Just like the sky spreading its golden rays and the cold breeze touching her warm skin she felt a serene peace spreading inside her and it just felt so blissful. She closed her eyes feeling good.

Suddenly she felt a warm hand surrounding her arms. She opened her eyes to find her father looking at her smiling. She smiled back. She heard
" It's getting late dear.... Shall we go to down ? " Asked her father.

She pouted and stood up to go with him. After reaching home she got ready for her work and had her breakfast with her family. After that she started for her work. After reaching her cabin she sat on her seat and took out a photo from her cupboard. She smiled seeing it. "GOOD MORNING" she wished seeing the picture.

A nurse came in and greeted her with a smile. Nurse - Dr. Kushi, there is a patient. Should I send him in ?

Kushi nodded her head and started for the day.

On the other side

Lutyens Delhi

A man was seen sitting in his home reading his news paper and sipping his coffee. His favourite hobby to do every morning. Suddenly he felt the paper in his hands being pulled away. He scrunched his brows amused to see a cute figure holding his paper. He smiled seeing his Daughter Anshi laughing at him. His daughter's smile is enough to make his day. He picked her and settled her in his lap and started playing with her.

"Enough of Playing with your daughter. Now go and have your breakfast, otherwise you will fly away without having anything like everyday. Go fast Arnav " he heard his mother Aasha's shouting.

Arnav pouted "Anshi your granny always gets jealous of us. Come we'll go and get ready"  he lifted her in his arms and went to his room and started getting ready for his day. He wore his three piece suit and gelled his hair perfectly. He took his belongings and started to his office after having his breakfast.

So life goes on like this for both Arnav and Kushi. She on her work and he on his work. She for her family and he for his family. Just like robots. No space for others. But little did they knew that all this was going to end very soon.

Lucknow,

Amarpur

There was a huge hustle in the Amarpur village of Lucknow. It was a big festival in that village. All the village people were assembled. Main head people of village were there.

Amar Singh Raizada head of the village were there with his family. Kushi along with her father is also there. Amar started speaking "We have decided to start a school for our village kids. Without School our village kids are suffering so much. After this festival school work will get started"

Village People asked " it's so good of you Malik. But where you are going to built the school ? "

Amar said " In my own land. Me along with my friend Anup Khurana are going to built the school. And it will be supervised by my other friend Dharam Gupta. We will make this School at any cost "

Villagers looked at him very happy with his announcement. After some discussion everyone went to enjoy the festival. Dharam went near Amar and said " Amar I want to say something " and looked at others hesitating.

" I think we should call Arnav here..." And that's it everyone looked at him as if they would eat him alive. He gulped and said "No... I was saying that if you want to give your land to the villagers you need your son's approval legally "

Kushi's eyes brimmed with tears and Anup looked at his daughter with heavy heart. Amar shouted " Listen... I don't need anyone's approval for giving my land to my people. It's my land and my wish"

Dharam " Don't forget the land you decided to give to villagers is your ancestral property and Arnav is the legal heir of this property. So without his approval you can't do anything"

Amar breathed fire. Anup " Yes Amar. Dharam is saying it right. For giving the property we have decided is our ancestral property. We need both our family's approval for giving it to our people. We should not take any risk in this that would create problems in future. I think we should call Arnav here for registration "

Dharam grinned while others sulked. Amar looked at Kushi who's face fell down like she had lost her life. True that the Great Son of his Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada had gone beyond limits in hurting everyone.

Dharam " you may face legal problems if you didn't call Arnav now. Then it's upto you "

Amar looked at his family who also looked upset with the talk of Arnav's return. He called his lawyer and asked for registration without Arnav but he also said the same to call his son back for getting approval. After fighting with himself more than anything, he finally decided to call Arnav Singh Raizada back....after nearly two years he decided to call his son back.

Amar sighed " Iam not going to call him here. Anyone who wants can call him and ask him to come "