Kushi's move

It was next morning Arnav was lying on his bed with Anshi beside him. He was just staring at her. Aasha shouldn't decided to go away taking Anshi. That's true that she's not his own blood, but Anshi is his Daughter. He have an very strong bond with this baby. She was the only ray that made him survive the days when he felt to end himself. Her face was the only reason he lived for. He can't and won't stay away from her.

He didn't even opened the lock of his room from yesterday. Right now he's not in a mood to go and entertain others by answering their questions. He just wants peace. That's it. And will anyone let him in peace....no right ? He heard a bang sound against his door. Groaning he went and opened the door ready to blast the one opposite , but all his anger vanished in a blink seeing the smiling face Kushi

Kushi " Good Morning " she wished him chirping like a bird. Arnav looked at her confused..... Is he sleeping and dreaming all this ? But he knew that he's wide awake. Arnav " what are you doing here ? "

Kushi pouted " it's very rude. Can't you wish me back like a good boy ? " Pushing him aside she moved inside his room. Sitting beside Anshi she caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. Arnav was silently looking at her. She stood up and started arranging bed.

He went near her and held her hand stopping her and gave her a questioning look. Kushi looked down. Arnav " What are you doing Kushi ?"

Kushi " what am I doing ? Just arranging your bed. It's my responsibility right ? "

Arnav " What ? "

Kushi " I know how much you are lazy to arrange your bed. Don't worry hereafter I'll do it "

Arnav " Why ? "

Kushi " What question is this ? If Iam going to marry you then I have to do all this right ?"

Arnav looked at her shocked and left her hands. Arnav " Come again...."

Kushi smiled and said " I said to Dadi that Iam ready for our marriage. Dadi, Papa and Aasha Aunty are discussing with pandit for our marriage date and other rituals down"

Arnav stood silent for a second before he slapped her hard on his cheek. Kushi's eyes got filled and she looked at him. He said in a  dangerously low voice " Out "

Kushi slowly starting moving but turning to him she said " Iam going just out of this room not out of your life. Remember it Arnav ji "

Arnav looked at her angrily. His anger knew no bounds. He turned away before he lost his control and do something worse than this. Kushi moved out and went downstairs and smiled hiding her tears. Kushi said to Dadi "Keep an eye over your grandson. Don't know when he'll run with his bags "

Dadi and Anup chuckled while Aasha smiled sadly. Kushi went near her and sat beside her" Don't worry Aunty. We'll pacify him soon "

Aasha nodded her head " Come with me. I have something to give to you "

She took Kushi to her room and made her sit on the bed. Moving to the cupboard she took a small bag from it. Sitting beside her she opened the bag " This is all Arnav's gift for you. Do you want to see what and all ? "

Kushi nodded her head excited. Aasha opened the bag and took out a box. Kushi opened it and found a beautiful saree. She let her fingers caress the soft material. Then one by one she opened all the packet to find jewels, cute photos, Thermo cup, their childhood photo, wind chimes, and much more.

Aasha " Arnav personally purchased Everything for you. He kept all this safe with him till now"

Kushi hesitated a bit "Aunty can I ask you one thing ? "