Arnav Kushi's encounter.

It was next day morning Arnav woke up from his deep sleep. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and went to take bath. After that he changed his dress and went down to see the dining was being filled with his favourite dishes.

He smiled and sat before the plate for his breakfast. After his breakfast he stood up and said " Mumma, Iam going out "

Amar " Why ? "

Arnav " Bhas Aise hi..... " ( Just like that Papa )

Amar " I think you travelled whole day yesterday and you need to rest "

Arnav " No Papa. It's ok. I wish to roam around our village "

Amar shook his head sighing and stood up finishing his breakfast. Arnav was about to go when Mehek pulled his hands. Arnav bend towards her " what happened ? "

Mehek cleared her throat " Mehek Singh Raizada reporting sir..... from my sources Sunne mein Aaya hei ki Kushi Bhabhi is going to your favourite Garden temple in few minutes " she said like a typical reporter.

Arnav smacked her head making her whine. Arnav " Bachi ho bachi banke raho "

Mahek " Kya Bhaiya , I was just saying that you got an opportunity to meet Kushi Bhabhi alone. But you..... How unromantic ? "

Arnav " Mehek..... You are gonna get nicely from me. Go and study "

Pouting her lips she stood up and moved to her room. Arnav " Garden Temple..... " He murmured with his killer smirk and moved towards the gate.

Garden Temple -

Kushi was closing her eyes praying to her Devi maiyaa. She was smiling all the way thanking her best friend for granting her wish.

Kushi " Bless everyone Devimaiyaa "

There was no one in the Mandir it was very calm and serene. Kushi thought to sit on the Mandir for sometime.

Arnav reached Mandir and looked at Kushi who was walking looking at the ground smiling to herself. Arnav's heart fluttered in happiness. Kushi didn't even sensed him and was in her own world. He slowly moved towards her without making noise.

She kept on walking forward without noticing him. She got scared and stumbled on her feet on seeing someone standing infront of her. Arnav quickly pulled her to him so that she won't fall. But he lost the balance and both fell down with Arnav on top and Kushi over him.

Kushi closed her eyes fearing like nothing. While Arnav had a hard time in gulping his saliva down.

Arnav " Khushi....." He whispered her name in his honey like soft husky voice.

Kushi opened her eyes hearing the soothing voice only to find the chocolate orbs of her Man. Both felt as if they had given the world in each other arms. Both got lost in each other's eyes.

Kushi came out of the trance and tried to get up but fell back again as her chain was tucked in his shirt button. She tried to pull it hurriedly.

Arnav smiled softly and held her hand making her look him. She shivered as his hot breath was touching her face. Arnav slowly removed her hands and started freeing her chain from his shirt.

Kushi hurriedly got up from him and looked down blushing. Arnav's eyes captured her every colour.

" I.... I am sorry Arnav ji " she said.

Arnav smirked at her pink face and crossed his arms and said " Why are you saying sorry Kushi. No need for it...... Iam YOUR Arnav ji.... After all " he said stressing the word YOUR.