Happy moments.

Thanku to all those who voted and commented for this story.

Days started rolling with Dhiya and Vikram growing as parents together. Arnav was so amused seeing Dhiya's pregnancy carvings. She gets emotional for every small things keeping his Friend on toes. Poor Vik....was all he could think.

8 months passed away.

It was one fine sunday when Arnav was roaming around the mall to get himself a nice dress when something caught his attention. A thought pop up in his mind.

He purchased few things and ran to his flat. He quickly started getting his home ready. He ordered some dishes and bought it home.

He called Vikram " Vik, Can you and Dhiya come to my flat ? "

Vikram " Why ? "

Arnav " Nothing just thought to watch a movie together "

Vikram " Oh..... Why don't you come here ? "

Arnav looked at the phone and raised his hands as if he's slapping Vikram. Arnav " what Yaar, always Iam only coming there. For a change why don't you both come here ? "

Vikram also thought it would be nice and said " Ok. I'll get ready with Dhiya and come there "

Arnav chirped " Ok. Come soon"

After sometime Dhiya and Vikram came to Arnav's flat. Dhiya and Vikram stood at the door ringing the bell. But the door didn't got opened.

Dhiya " Where is this Arnav ? "

Vikram " Don't know " he said and looked down to find a basket with teddy & chocolate with a card.

Dhiya looked at the basket excited to see a cute teddy. She took the card

Dhiya " Vicky it's an Invitation for a baby shower

Dhiya " Vicky it's an Invitation for a baby shower. I think someone had kept it for Arnav "

Vikram shrugged his shoulder and clicked the knob of the flat only to find it open. He frowned and moved inside first letting Dhiya stay back. Dhiya moved after him slowly concentrating on the basket. The room was dim with no lights. Vikram sensed as if something is wrong. He took his phone to call Arnav. But suddenly the lights came on and the couple stood flabbergasted seeing the decorated house.