Mehendhi

Arnav and Kushi was all dolled up in their Mehendhi attire. Kushi kept her thoughts or guilts or whatever........at bay and thought to enjoy the Mehendhi. It's her dream coming true and she want to live every moment of those. It was simply arranged only with family members and maids of Shantivan.

Kushi has been brought up in the middle of the hall. She was all red hearing teasing of Mahi and Mehek. Kushi was blushing every now and then at the mere mention of Arnav's name. While for Arnav he got his knight in shining armour, his Daughter. He acted as if playing with her and nothing matters to him but only he knew how much he is trying and controlling the blush that blinked in his face every now and then.

Arnav and Kushi's face was glowing like nothing. Aasha went near Arnav who was feeding his daughter.....

Aasha " Arey Arnav, show me your hands "

Arnav " Why ? "

Ranjini " Mehendhi lagane "

Arnav " Oh......" He asked casually " What ? " He looked at both his mom's in shock. " Why would I put Mehendhi in my hands ? Go and put it on Kushi's hands "

Aasha " Kushi ki haatho mein Mehendhi lag gayi. Ab thumhari bhaari " ( Kushi's hands are applied with Mehendhi. Now its your turn)

Arnav " But Maa, mein kyun ?"

Ranjini " Shagun Ka Mehendhi hei. You must put it "

Kushi too came there " What's going on ? "

Ranjini " Dekho Kushi, your fiance is not letting us put Mehendhi in his hands "

Kushi's face fell hearing it. But she let that go. Kushi " If he's not interested, then don't compel him Maa "

Arnav sighed " Dekha, pls women leave me. I don't wanna put Mehendhi. Now pls excuse me " he lifted Anshi and went to his room.

Kushi smiled looking at his retreating figure and shook her head. After sometime everyone sat for dinner. Kushi was left out as she still didn't wipe her Mehendhi and Arnav was in his room and asked dinner to serve in his room.

Ranjini " Kushi beta, you sit I'll come and feed you "

Kushi " No Maa, I don't feel hungry, I'll eat after sometime "

Mahi " Par Bhabhi "

Kushi " Pls Mahi. I don't want to eat now " she said with her puppy face.

Everyone sighed and sat back to eat while Kushi escaped to terrace to feel fresh air. She closed her eyes feeling the fresh air.

Suddenly she gasped feeling someone hugging from behind. She jerked and saw it was Arnav.

Kushi " You always scare me laadgovernor " she pouted.

Arnav chuckled " Aww, my cute kitten got scared "

Kushi smiled and leaned on him as her hand is still adored with Mehendhi. Kushi said " Arnav ji, you didn't find your name in my Mehendhi ? "

Arnav frowned with a smile and said " Show me your hands"

Kushi extended her hands excitedly towards him. He looked at the noodles in the name of design in her hands. He saw and saw and saw ........ But couldn't spot his name in her Mehendhi.

He looked at Kushi's eyes only to find her throwing daggers at him with a pout in her mouth. He smiled sheepishly and again looked down at her hands thinking ' Agar Mehendhi mein naam Nahi nikhala toh, thum toh Gaye Arnav beta. Lagtha hei maaregi abhi ke abhi ' (If you didn't spot Mehendhi in her hands now then you are gone Arnav. I think she'll beat me up )