Epilogue

After Three years.....

Servants were roaming here and there running to complete their task as fast as possible. Right from the gate to terrace Shantivan was glowing.

Inside ladies were trying to groom up the heroine of the show.

Aasha - Arey darling ji.... Sit straight. We have to set your hair.

Ranjini - Didi is right beta. Don't move here and there.

Kushi - Maa Pls.... I can't able to sit this much long time.

Dadi - Arey Kushi beta, how will we get you ready then ? Pls for few minutes.

Kushi huffed. Anshi - " Why are you all disturbing my Mumma ? " Little Anshi asked huffing in anger as she saw every ladies are making her Mumma uncomfortable and also making fun of her.

Aasha - Oh meri Dadi amma. Keep quiet. Your Mumma should look beautiful today na. That's why we are decorating her.

Anshi - My Mumma is always beautiful only.

Kushi - "Aww...... Meri Jaan....." She pulled her baby into a hug. Anshi giggled hugging her Mumma.

Kushi - Anshi where is your Dada ?

Anshi - Dada Nahi aayi abhi.

The elders gasped looking at eachother. Kushi's eyes opened wide with her mouth forming perfect 'o'.

Aasha - He is on the way Kushi beta. You don't worry.

Kushi's eyes poured tears. She took his phone and called Aman.

Anshi - Mumma wait.....

Kushi - you wait bacha. Let me deal with your dada first.

Kushi - Aman Bhaiya, where is that laad governor.... ? Is he still barking orders there.... ? Tell him that Iam waiting here.

On the other end of phone. Aman - Arey Kushi Bhabhi, chief didn't came to office today. Today is a special day and do you expect he's in office.

Kushi scrunched her eye brow wiping her tears. She looked at Anshi - Bacha, Dada is not in office.

Anshi palmed her face. Anshi - that's what Iam going to tell you Mumma. Dada went to bring you bangles. You only asked him na....

Kushi smacked her head - I forgot.

Anshi laughed. Anshi - Dada told me to stay with you untill he comes.......

Kushi smiled. Ranjini - Now sit quiet and let's make you ready for the function.

Kushi laughed along with Anshi hugging her. Every ladies smiled and started to set her hair and dress. She has to look the best today, after all it's her Godh Bharai today.

After that day everything was perfect in their life. If anyone had an inch of doubt regarding Kushi mothering Anshi.....it all    flew away when they saw how strongly Kushi bonded with Anshi

She stood by her words when she said that she is Anshi's mother. She used to fulfill every wish of Anshi. Anshi is her Apple of eyes.

She had even decided that only Anshi is enough for them, making Arnav shock to the core. But he didn't said anything. Slowly years passed. Anshi turned to three and Arnav got her admitted in a school.

Arnav felt that, that was more than enough he stayed away from his family. He applied for transfer which got approval after an year. Kushi was so Happy when she came to know that Arnav got transferred to Lucknow. Raizada's jumped in joy after that. And not to forget, During their small visits of Kushi to Lucknow and Raizada family to Delhi has made Amar and Ranjini accept Anshi as their grandchild. Amar was very fond of Anshi then. Anshi will sleep with her Dadu and Dadi only listening to the stories they tell to her.