A call for Arnav.....

It's two weeks after that incident. Vikram and Arnav spent their Day and Night investigating every nook and corner of the case. But they found no clue. It was like they were standing at the dead end.

He was in his cabin thinking of something about the case when his phone rang. He saw it was his sister.

" Hlo darling " he answered the call.

Mehek " Hlo Bhaiya. How are you ? "

Arnav " Iam so good. How are you ? How is Maa, Papa , Dadi and Mahi ? "

Mehek chuckled " Everyone is fine. Bhaiya you know I got 87 percent this time "

Arnav " oww.......my Angel. Congratulations. What about Mahi ? "

Mehek chuckled " Dho subject phut gayi " ( he failed in two subjects )

Arnav couldn't help but chuckle" Bad manners Miku, you shouldn't laugh at your brother "

Mehek " What should I do ? He always does things like that "

Arnav smiled. " Ok what happened that you called me at this time ? "

Mehek " Woh, what will I get this time ? "

Arnav " I will think about it. I miss you all so much Miku "

Mehek giggled " Bhaiya, Don't worry you will come home for your engagement na.... Then we will have lot of fun. Me , you and Khushi Bhabhi in one team"

Arnav smiled " Ok...." But suddenly something hit him hard " Come again....."

Mehek bit her tongue smiling sheepishly " Nahi toh....Kuch Nahi bhaiya "

Arnav " Don't try to fool me Miku, you were telling something about my engagement right ? What's going on ? "

Mehek " No, no I can't say.... Dadi and Mumma asked me to keep it secret "

Arnav " Miku, Soch lo.... I will get you a best gift if you tell me what's happening ? "

Mehek " You are bribing me ? Police department mein yeh sab seekthe ho ? "

Arnav rolled his eyes " I will ask Mumma itself and will tell her that you only told me "

Mehek whined " Bhaiya.... Fine, promise me you won't tell anyone that I told you everything "

Arnav " Promise "

Mehek " Dadi, Papa Mumma and Anup Kaka have decided to get you and Khushi Bhabhi marry "

Arnav leaned against his chair with a thud gasping. For a second he forgot to breath ' is he really hearing all this ? Or he's just imagining things ? Arnav beta office ke time pe sothe Nahi....( Arnav you shouldn't sleep at office hours )

Arnav " Ahhh..... " He merely whispered.

Mehek " Haan, they have decided it long back it seems. They thought to surprise you with this but I broke the fun " she pouted.

' Aww, Miku darling, you don't know what a wonderful, Beautiful, fruitful, awesome news to me. Oh, I love you ' he thought to himself.

Arnav " What did Kushi said ? " He asked nervously.

Mehek " What will she say ? She's jumping and blushing at the mention of your mere name? Iam just teasing her like hell "

Arnav's heart danced in joy hearing her sister's words. Mehek " Bhaiya....are you there ? "

Arnav " Haan, Haan Iam here. But when is all this decided ? "

Mehek " I told na.... Elders have decided it long back. They told to Khushi Bhabhi after her exam completed, so only she came here. Mumma was about to call you tomorrow. Please Bhaiya Don't tell her anything "