Arnav's Decision.

It was night when Arnav was lying on his bed and his daughter was lying over him. He was caressing Anshi's hair thinking about past. He was thinking about his family. His lovable Parents who considered him as apple of their eyes. His brother Mahi and Sister Mehek who loved him to the core. His uncles Anup and Dharam who consider him as their own son. Kushi, Vansh (Dharam's son) everyone was so close to him. He was so happy with his family. Now He misses every moment of him with them.

He was thinking all this when his phone started ringing. He didn't wanted his daughter's sweet sleep to get disturbed. So he picked the phone. It was from unknown number. He attended the call.

"Hello who is this ? " He asked as soon as he picked up the call.

"Arnav beta..." He heard someone's voice. The voice seemed to be so familiar to him.

"Who's that ?" He asked again.

"It's Dharam here. How are you beta ?" He asked. Arnav stilled for a moment. Did he heard it right ? He gaped at the phone for a brief second.

"Dharam kaka... I ... I didn't expect you to call me like this. How are you kaka ? How is everyone there ? " He asked excitedly.

"Everyone is so good beta. Fine...I called you to say that you have to come back to Amarpur" Said Dharam.

"What ?" Arnav asked shocked. He need to check his ears he thought.

"You heard it right Arnav .The time has arrived for your return. Come Back beta" Dharam said.

"But Uncle...how is that Possible ? I can't come there " Arnav said.

"Why ? " Dharam asked.

"Papa won't accept it " He said slowly.

"Your papa himself said to call you beta" Dharam said.

"Really ?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. But let me tell you he's still angry at you. It's just Amar and Anup have decided to give one of the land to villagers for making a school. But without your legal approval they can't give the land to them. So only they decided to call you. Registration will take at least one week time. Till then you come and stay with everyone. I will also get to see you after long time." said Dharam.

' How can he miss the chance to see his family back ?' he got excited for a minute. " I... I'll come there kaka. I'll come " he said excited to see his family.

Dharam smiled and cutted the call after speaking with him sometime. Arnav was so happy as if the whole world surrendered in his feet and went inside to see his sleeping baby and kissed her forehead in happiness. He stood up the next second and directly went to his mom's room.

His mom smiled seeing him. He said "Maa.... U know I received a call from Dharam Kaka. He said that I need to go home, to Amarpur again " Arnav sounded excitedly.

Aasha widened her eyes in happiness "Really. It is so happy news. Iam so happy. Oh my god I can't believe it ,that means Your parents forgave you ? " Aasha asked.

Arnav's smiled changed " No Maa. It's just they have a registration it seems. They need my signature also. That's why they are calling me. Papa and Mumma is still angry at me "

Aasha looked at him in tears "Don't worry dear. They'll forgive you. You will live with them happily"

Arnav smiled and nodded his head and turned to his right to see Dhiya's picture(Anshi's mom). His smile vanished. All thing that he tried to forget all these days just ran before his eyes. 'How can I go there ? There is no chance that I should go there. How easily I became a dump for a second ' he shook his head "No Maa. Iam not going there "

Aasha sighed with tears "This is the chance Arnav. You have to go back to your family. Till when you will live like this ? "

"Till I die. I have promised Dhiya that I will be a good father for Anshi. I won't go there. They will hurt my daughter if I go there. For a moment I forget everything. I won't go there Maa. I won't....never ever " he said determined looking at Dhiya's picture and went to his room.

Aasha shook his head and looked at Dhiya's picture " Dhiya....See how much your Arnav loves Anshi. He is very good father for Anshi. All these days he lived alone for you and Anshi. It's time for him to live with his family happily. You have to help him. Please help him dear. Untill when he will live alone ? I will convince him to go back to his family, Anshi will be so happy if she go to that family" she send a prayer to her daughter.

Arnav went and stood on his room balcony looking at the star filled sky thinking his family. The happy life he lived with his family back once. But now his Daughter is more important than his family, infact for every father his Daughter is the first priority. Nothing matters to him than his daughter. He decided he'll not go back to that place. His eyes poured tears

Lafzon se jo tha pare....
Khaalipan ko jo bhare....
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyaan.....
Rishte ko kya mod doon....
Naata yeh abb tod doon....
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan......
Benaam rishta woh.....
bechain karta jo....
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan......
Darmiyaan.....Darmiyan....
Darmeyaan.... Darmeyan.....
Kuchh tho tha tere-mere darmiyaan.....
Haaye.....
Darmiyaan... Darmiyan....
Darmeyaan.... Darmeyan....
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere.... darmiyaan.....

(Song from Jodi breakers)

It was next day Dharam called him. Arnav attended the call "Yes Kaka "

"Arnav.... Next week is registration. You come in two or three days. Ok" Said Dharam.

"No kaka. Iam not coming there. Courier me the paper. I'll send it back after signing it" said Adi.

"Why ?" He sounded shocking.

"No Kaka . I have important work here. I can't come there leaving it. Please send me the papers " Said Adi.

"But Arnav..." Said Dharam in a try to convince them

"No kaka please don't force me" said Arnav.

Dharam took a deep breath and said " Your wish Arnav. I thought once again I'll see you happy with your family. But... I think that time didn't arrived yet. But think for once beta"

" Iam sure Kaka. I can't come there, there is no second thought on this " said Adi and ended the call.

Dharam sighed seeing his phone. Amar and Anup arrived at the right moment and sat beside him. Amar asked " What did your laadla said ? When is he coming ? "

"You are so interested in his return it seems. Right ? " Dharam asked looking at Amar.

"It's not what you think. I just want to do the registration fast. We have to start the school work also " Amar said.

"Yes yes. I believe you. Don't try to give lame excuse. I know you are jumping inside to see your son " said Dharam.

Amar looked at him in anger. " Iam not dying to see him again. Not after what he made my Kushi bitiya go through. Everyday I see her I remember how he rejected her and went behind other girl. I won't forgive him for that "

Dharam and Anup looked at him sad. Anup placed his hands on his shoulder " Amar.... Arnav is our baby. Why can't you forgive him and accept him ? It's not a big mistake. He just married the girl he loved. That's all. Till when you will punish him like this ? And also can we accept the fact if he married Kushi , when he loved other girl ? Arnav and Kushi's life would've spoiled by now "

"Say whatever you both want, but Iwill never forgive him " he said and moved away.

Anup shook his head and went away. Dharam determined to bring Arnav back at any cost. He called Arnav and tried again but he denied straight away.