Arnav's Accident

It was next morning, Arnav and Anshi was playing in garden. Amar was seeing him from his room. He would be so happy if the baby was born to Kushi and Him. But this guy had broke Every dream of his. Anshi was running here and there trying to catch the cute Lakshmi that is running there.

Following Lakshmi Anshi ran outside. Arnav ran out calling her " Anshi stop. You will fall down if you run like this. Come here Darling " he shouted. But Anshi ran outside.

Arnav saw a car approaching near Anshi fastly. Amar too saw this. Both their eyes grew wide. Arnav ran in a blink and threw Anshi away. Amar relaxed but the next second he saw Arnav been flying in air hit by the car. The car flew away without stopping. Arnav got hit near a stone on his head badly. He screamed in pain. Anshi got scared and started crying. Arnav fell unconscious. Amar ran to him. Others looked at him wierd seeing him running and ran behind him.

The family gasped seeing Arnav lying in blood pool. They ran to him. Amar lifted his head and kept it on his lap patting his cheek calling him " Arnav..... Wake up beta......" He cried. While Ranjini took crying Anshi in her arms.

Aasha came and saw Arnav was lying down unconscious. She ran to him and cried "Arnav" looking at Amar she said " Let's take him to hospital" Amar nodded his head and lifted him like a baby. Soon they took him to hospital.

When they reach hospital Kushi saw them and gasped. She stood like a statue seeing Arnav's blood drenched face. They kept him on stretcher and took him inside. Kushi ran to him.

"Arnav Ji...." She cried cupping his cheek. But he was not responding.

"Doctor, let's take him inside " said the nurse to Kushi. She nodded her head and pushed him inside the emergency ward to attend him. After some minutes Anup along with Dharam came to hospital hearing Arnav's accident.

After hours of treatment a bunch of doctors and nurses came out discussing something within themselves. Amar went near them " what happened Doctor ? "

"Accident is severe sir. We need to operate him. In few minutes formalities will get started. Don't worry we'll do our best" said the Doctor and went from there.

Everyone went inside the ward to see him. His head was covered with a Bandaid. Face covered with oxygen mask. Saline pricking his skin. That was the most painful moment for everyone who loves him like nothing. Even Amar who was angry at him was also shedding tears.  Anup side hugged him. " Don't worry Amar. Arnav will be  alright soon" Amar looked him with tear filled eye.

After few minutes some people came and took him out to Operation theatre and started his surgery. After hours of surgery doctors came out. Kushi went near them.

"Surgery was successful Doctor. We'll get him shifted to his room and after 24 hours of observation we'll give the report " said Doctors and Kushi nodded.

She went near others and seeing at Amar "Don't worry Papa. Arnav ji will be alright soon. Surgery was successful. So no need to worry " she said. Amar and others relaxed. They saw that Arnav was being taken out from operation theatre to his ward.

Aasha went near him and that's it Anshi jumped from her arms. Aasha gasped but Anshi slowly crawled over her sleeping father and patted his cheek calling "Dhada.... " but he was so much in sleep it seemed for Anshi. She looked at others who's eyes were fixed on her and her father. She giggled and hid her face in his neck.

Aasha picked her up " Anshi darling. See your Dada is sleeping right ? We shouldn't disturb him. Ok ". That little girl didn't even understand anything other than the word "Dada" and again giggled looking at Arnav making others look at her in awe.

Aasha caressed his hair and with tears and seeing her Anshi too kept her hands on Arnav's hair and patted him. Aasha smiled at her and kissed her cheek. Slowly one by one saw him and moved out of the cabin.

Kushi was the last one left over in the cabin. She looked at him keenly. His handsome face is covered by bruises and bandage. She knew that she had lost the right to love him. But did ever her stupid heart tried listening her mind ? No..... Her heart still loves him even after knowing that he is married and father of a beautiful girl. Clutching her heart she moved away.

She asked everyone to go home and said anyone to stay here for any need. But no one was ready to leave him and go. She tried a lot and then everyone had to accept her words without any option. All left leaving Mahi to be with Arnav.

Kushi and Mahi took a nice care of him. It was evening when he gained conscious. Kushi who was sitting beside him got alert hearing his painful moan. He was blabbering something subconsciously. She moved near him to hear which she regretted late as he was calling "Dhiya". She understood that still only Dhiya holds a place in his heart. She's not dead, she's still alive in his memories and this mere truth created havoc in her mind and unknowingly tears made its way through her cheeks.

She got away from the room and ran to her cabin crying. She's angry at herself. How can she love a person who belongs to someone else? That is not the right thing. Arnav still loves Dhiya. She shouldn't have any feelings for him. She started training herself to forget him but at the end remembering more of him.

It was next day when everyone came in Arnav's room. He was sleeping still. Anshi saw him and got excited to go to him. Aasha " this girl na.... Always jumps over him. This Arnav only trained her like this " she complained to Dharam who smiled at her.

"Aasha ji it's just Anshi's love for him. She is not at the age of understanding anything " he said.

Amar and Ranjini looked at eachother. Anup looked at Kushi and asked " Bitiya what is his situation right now ? When he'll wake up ?"

Kushi " Papa...he came to conscious yesterday itself. It's just he's under sedative that's why he's sleeping"

Anup nodded his head. Dharam, Amar and Anup got a call regarding important work and informing everyone they went to their work. After speaking sometime Ranjini also went away with Mahi and Mehek. Aasha stayed there with Anshi as she was crying a lot not seeing him. She thought let her sleep then she'll take her home.

Aasha saw Kushi and a naughty thought popped in her mind. Looking at her she said "Kushi , I was thinking to go to Mandir and pray for Arnav. Can you please stay with him till then ? "

Kushi nodded at her and Smiling Aasha tried lifting Anshi. But that little stubborn girl was not ready to leave her father. Aasha pouted 'if you can't be a Cupid at least don't be a spoilt sport ' she thought.

Kushi melted at Anshi's cute smile. "Let her be here Aunty. I'll take care of her " she said. Aasha pouted as her plan spoilt. She really thought of going to temple now and wish for something to happen in real.

After she went Kushi saw that Anshi was about to pull the saline. She ran to her wide eyed and lifted her from him. The little girl cried and wriggled in her arms to reach her Daddy. But Kushi held her tight.

She played jingle bells songs on her phone and handed it to Anshi. Anshi got diverted seeing the phone and started playing with it. Kushi smiled at her and started playing with her. Both started playing forgetting that Arnav was Ill. It was after sometime when  Anshi who was in Kushi's arms buried her face on her neck and slowly dozed off. Kushi patted her back making her sleep comfortably.

Kushi put her on sofa and sat beside her caressing her soft hair. Aasha came back after nearly half an hour to see Anshi was sleeping and Kushi was sitting beside her stroking her soft hair.

She smiled and moved slowly "Kushi beta...."

Kushi looked up and smiled seeing Aasha. "I'll leave with Anshi to home. You please take care of Arnav "

Kushi smiled hesitantly. Aasha picked the chance and ran away with Anshi.