Arnav and his friends

Five years back -

That was an usual day when all the officers were gossipping about this and that. Suddenly they become pin drop silent seeing Two handsome hunks entering the head office after their successful shootout.

Arnav Singh Raizada and Vikram Dhiwan entered the cabin of theirs. Once they are inside other officers exhaled their held up breathe.

Arnav and Vikram settled on their chair and closed their eyes taking a long breathe. Suddenly they both opened their eyes and burst out laughing looking each other. Vikram " Yaar it was such a scene outside "

Arnav laughed and said " Haan Yaar, Sharma ji ki chehera toh phuli hui poori ki thara ho gayi thi. Thune Dekha ? " (Sharma ji's face has become just like a big poori. Did you saw ? )

Vikram " Yaar, yeh attitude maintain Karna koi pahad chadne se kam Nahi " ( It is not less than climbing a mountain to maintain attitude like this )

Arnav " I highly pity you Mr.Dhiwan " said Arnav giggling and Vikram laughed along with him.

Arnav " Buddy, I think we should inform our Chief Director and move to home for rest " Vikram nodded " Yes we need to take medical help first " he said looking at the small injuries he has on him and Arnav.

They both went and reported to the director and moved away. They went to hospital and had some treatment to their injuries and went to their flat.

Arnav went with Vikram to his flat thinking to do something interesting to keep them away from boring. Once Vikram opened the door, they gulped seeing Dhiya sitting there closing her mouth with her palm.

Arnav " Vik, hum toh Gaye" (Vik, we are gone )

Vikram nodded his head gulping again. They both slowly moved near her and Vikram called her " Pappu "

Dhiya looked up hearing him. Everyone gasped seeing eachother. Dhiya gasped seeing their injuries, while they gasped seeing her teary red eyes.

"Pappu what happened ? Why were you crying ? " He asked kneeling beside Dhiya while Arnav too joined Vikram kneeling beside him.

Dhiya said " Mera chodo, what happened to you both ? How you got injured ? " She asked caressing both their cheeks, with tears in her eyes.

Arnav said " It was a small shootout Dhiya. Nothing big. Just small scars here and there. But you tell us what happened to you ? "

Dhiya cried hugging them both. " Vicky, Mumma and Bhaiya had arranged Marriage for me. I told them about us. Bhaiya become angry and he bet me. Mumma is not speaking with me "

Vikram become angry on listening her " This brother of yours is getting on my nerves. What is the problem if you marry me ? Did he hurt you ? " He asked cupping her cheek. Dhiya nodded as NO.

Vikram sighed " I'll make sandwich for three of us. You sit here "

They both nodded. Dhiya looked at him vanishing into the kitchen. Then she looked at Arnav who inturn was looking at her sternly.

Arnav " Tell me the truth Dhiya. What are you hiding ? "

Dhiya wept more panicking Arnav. " Arnie, he tried to finish me off. I escaped from his try. He hates me now. Mumma didn't even said anything. Iam so fed up with them Arnie. Today morning the fight got out of control and he started hitting me. I fought with him and came out of our house. " Arnav looked at her shock when she pointed out the luggage in her hands.

Arnav " Dhiya thum....."

Dhiya " No Arnie, this time I need to stand up for my Love. Otherwise they will dump me in someone's head who is not right for me. And I can't even imagine some other man in my Vicky's place. I have decided, I am moving to women hostel "

Vikram came back till then with Sandwich and Juice for them , so Arnav kept quiet. Vikram gave juice and sandwich to both and sat back grabbing one for himself.

They three were eating in silence when Vikram out of nowhere said " Shaadhi karogi mujhse Dhiya Seghal ? " ( Will you marry me Dhiya Seghal ?)

Dhiya looked at him shocked, while Arnav had a wide smile in his face, Vikram was eating the sandwich with his concentration wholly on the  bread as if he didn't even ask anything.

Dhiya's eyes flew tears. Vikram kept the sandwich down and hugged her wrapping his arms around her neck and moved to and fro " Aww my Pappu, don't cry Baba. Is it necessary to cry at all situation ? One of the other day we are going to marry. Then why not now ? And I can't let you stay in some women's hostel. Iam fed up of living alone. Tell me will you Marry me ? "

Dhiya nodded her head in YES. Arnav jumped and hugged them both. "Congrats, mere dosthon "

Vikram came out of the hug and wiped her tears. "Till our marriage you stay here in my flat. I will join Arnav in his Flat. What say buddy ? " He asked looking at Arnav.

Arnav " You are more than welcome "

Dhiya hugged Vikram and smiled

Vikram " So go and get ready. We'll go out for shopping for our wedding "

Dhiya nodded again and started eating the sandwich. Arnav and Vikram along with Dhiya went out for a little shopping.

This was their life. Vikram and Arnav worked in intelligence department for 4 years then. They both started their career together in that Department and being new they had to go through many challenges. They both helped eachother and became close friends. They got more than enough salary for themselves but got none to spend that on and With their long savings Arnav and Vikram bought one flat in a well known luxurious apartment.

Vikram had none except Dhiya and Arnav in his life. It was during one of their case investigation Vikram met Dhiya in the college. He fell in love with her and was happy when after an year of pestering she accepted him. Vikram found a mother, friend, baby in form of Dhiya. Arnav adore them a lot.

As Amar was upset with Arnav, he never had time to speak with his son. Arnav felt so lonely in his life when as a solace Kushi became his priority. Kushi was doing her medicine in Mumbai Medical University. He used to chat a little with her to not disturb her studies, so he never got time to discuss about his job, friends and much more in deep. She was in her final year UG then. The more he kept himself away from her, the more he thought of her, the more he carved for their time of little chat, the more he fell for her. He loved her like nothing. He decided to speak with his family and marry her. He bought the flat only for her and arranged it according to Kushi's likes.

He somewhere believed that Kushi will be only His. He will make the world upside down to make her his. Vikram and Arnav bought two nearby flats. Dhiya often comes to their flat, she arranges Vikram's flat, cook for them. Their life was going full of life then.

Suddenly this problem arrived. Arnav decided to support his friends. Dhiya is just like Mehek to him. He considered her as his own sister.

They three went and bought the necessary things for their sudden and simple wedding. They both decided to do court marriage. Vikram bought a simple grey blazer with black and white pant, shirt, while Dhiya bought a simple red saree.

In next two days they did court wedding with Arnav and Dhiya's friend as their witness.