Emotional conversation

Amar has been sitting in his rocking chair swinging to and fro looking at nothing particular with his teary eyes. It's been two days of that incident.

The people of Raizada mansion is shaken to the core. Amar and Anup stopped talking with everyone. They couldn't take it that Dharam had this much vengeance in him. They three were friends from very young age. They have fall and rise together. They were shaken till their soul.

Others let them alone to get this thing sink in their mind. A slight ting of the clock indicating 7'o clock made Amar avert his gaze. He saw a maid passing by....

Amar " Suno....."

The maid stopped " Ji "

Amar " Call Arnav here "

The maid nodded her head and moved to Arnav's room to call him. Within no minutes Arnav came inside his father's room. Arnav saw Amar sitting on his chair and he stood there silently.

Arnav " Papa.... " He called him after few seconds.

Amar looked at him and raised his hands in Arnav's direction. Arnav immediately held his hands kneeling before him. Amar kept his hands over his head when fresh tears rolled on his eyes.

Amar " Hume maaf kardho beta " ( Forgive me beta )

Arnav gasped " Papa "

Amar " I was so wrong about you. I couldn't understand that by pointing your character, I was doubting on my Brining up. I didn't gave any chance to explain yourself. I blindly believed that you are not right person for Kushi. Please forgive me beta " he cried. Arnav buried his face in his father's chest crying.

Arnav " Don't say such things Papa. You were not wrong. You was right at that time "

Amar cried " I was never a good father to you. I never asked you what you want..... I am sorry beta "

Arnav nodded his head as No and cried. Amar " But Beta, I still couldn't get how come you know about everything ? "

Arnav looked at his father " Papa it all started on my engagement day two years back..... (He narrated everything from start till Vikram and Dhiya's death and how he got a call asking him to leave Kushi and Family) I thought it was the same person, and at that stage I was not ready to see any of you hurt. So only I went away.

I got doubt when I got a same call after these two years at the day before engagement "

Amar looked at him in utter confusion. Arnav " because the one responsible for Vikram and Dhiya's death is no more. I myself investigated the case and encountered him ".

Amar was shocked, he knew his son is in police department but he didn't even thought that he could be a reason of someone's death. Arnav " Getting a call in the name of a person who is dead........ Was something that pushed me to dig out it who was the person "

Amar " But beta, when you know that there is no threat why didn't you return back to us ? "

Arnav gave a faint smile " How can I return Papa ? What will I say to everyone ? And more over I was scared to face Kushi. Her face that had a lot of questions on the day I said I won't get engaged to her...... I couldn't help it Papa. And more over I was not alone then I had a responsibility of my Daughter. And I can't dump Anshi's responsibility on Kushi just because I knew she likes me. Kushi has every right to live her life and as a woman she must be weaving a dream about her first baby, I can't spoil that" he said with tears.

Amar looked at him sadly. Arnav wiped his tears and said " I tried tracing the number...... But every time I received a call from new number. Then I asked Aman to look into the matter....... He traced the IMEI number from where I got the calls. Two week before only I got to know that the phone was registered in Vansh's name. I was so shocked. Kaka told us he's in Dubai then how could I got a call from Indian number ? On further investigation in Embassy and Airport I came to know that Vansh has not reached Dubai. I couldn't find any head or tail. Do you remember that Amod guy with Kaka ? "