present

Arnav finished telling crying heavily burying his face in Kushi's neck, while she also cried hearing him. She let him cry...... Don't know how many things he had buried inside him like this.....

Arnav " I didn't want to leave you Kushi..... Meine Kabhi Nahi chaha..... But.... " he hicupped with tears.

Kushi let her hands travel into his thick hair. " You didn't leave me Arnav ji. You didn't..... We are together now "

Arnav's cry subsided after few minutes. He hugged her tightly and said " Next day I came home and saw none, Shambhu Kaka (one of their maid) told me that everyone was in hospital. I ran to hospital thinking what happened to whom ? I was at the gate Khushi..... I was almost near you.... When I got a call....."

Flashback -

Arnav was running near towards the gates. When his phone rang....

He picked it up.... That was his second mistake after leaving the place without telling anyone on engagement.

Arnav " Hlo.... "

On the otherside " ASR.... "

Arnav's legs slow down on his tracks. Arnav " Hlo...."

" ASR....ASR.... How did you thought that I will leave you that easily ? You also deserve some punishment right ? Iam leaving you alive. Live with that guilt that because of you your friends died leaving their baby back. Now if you think that you will live with your ladylove happily......Then Iam sorry to say that I won't leave you. We'll your Khushi is inside in this state only because of me.... "

Arnav gasped ' Khushi.... What happened to her ? Is everyone here for Khushi ? What happened ? ' he thought within himself.

On the other side " If you dared to take a step forward..... Here your Khushi and there your friend's baby..... Will face their end..... " Arnav's heart and mind went numb for a second.

" Go away ASR..... If you try to contact your family then you'll see the same happened with your officer Friend and his wife " the call went silent from other end.

Arnav dropped the phone from his hand in shock and cried. He saw his father coming out of the hospital.....

He was about to go when he heard his father calling. Amar " Why are you here ? To see that Kushi is alive or dead..... She is in this state because of you. She fell off the stairs and got hurt only because of you "

Arnav's heart thudded imaging his Kushi rolling on the stairs. Amar " why did you do all this ? "

Arnav decided to go away from his family for their safety. Already he has lost his Vikram and Dhiya that he's not ready to see a scratch on anybody more. Most importantly Khushi. If anything happens to her then he can't forgive himself.

Arnav " I love some other girl and I thought you guys will accept it. But you all made Khushi my bride. I didn't like that. So only I went away "

Next second Arnav felt his cheeks burning. Amar slapped him hard on his cheek.

Amar " Go away. You are not worth of my Kushi. I will find a best groom for her. She will live her life happily and you will see that on your own eyes. Go "

Arnav closed his eyes crying at the thought of Kushi being someone's wife and not his. But destiny is clumsy as Vikram said. His family and Kushi's well being lies in his decision alone.

He turned away and went from there not to return back. He directly went from there and stayed with Vikram's daughter for next one week.

After that he carried her to Delhi. His department has visited him for consoling him. He didn't knew how to take care of a little baby. He starts panicking whenever the baby cries.