Wedding bells

Arnav was pacing to and fro in his room. He thought that Kushi was just blackmailing him but his Dadi and Anup Papa had really doing preparations for his and Kushi's wedding.

He looked at Anshi who was busy watching cartoons. "Anshi, if I was in Anup Papa's place and you at Kushi's place, I would definitely not let you spoil your life by marrying a guy like me. I can't understand why papa is not making Kushi marry someone else ? "

Anshi looked at her papa curiously and again turned her attention to the cartoons making Arnav sigh. He's in a total mess. After walking to and fro he decided something.

Suddenly his room door got wide opened. Kushi came in making him scrunch his brows. Kushi " Arnav ji, Which among these I should wear on our engagement ? Please help me Iam so confused " she pouted looking at the number of sarees hanging in her hands.

Arnav inhaled and exhaled breath to calm himself. He looked at the sarees and Kushi. He started taking predator steps towards her making her gulp. He moved closer and Kushi took steps backwards till she hit the wall. She dropped the dresses in her hands down looking at Arnav. Arnav slowly moved near her and caged her by placing his arms on her either sides.

Exhaling deeply he moved much closer and kept his forehead against hers making her breath sharp. Her heart thudded like nothing.

"Don't do this to yourselves and get hurt kushi. I can't marry you " said Arnav softly.

Kushi's eyes poured tears " I know you love me and only me. Then why can't we be together ? "

Arnav " Kushi those days passed when I like a teenager got feelings for you. But I can't and won't let bad things happen to you. Marrying me is a bad decision you have made. Try and understand this. And Iam a father of a baby now Kushi. I can't let your dreams crush just like that. I can't dump you with my daughter's responsibility and I can't leave Anshi. Stop all this and marry a person who is right for you "

Kushi couldn't speak. Firstly his proximity is making her crazy and secondly she didn't knew what to say after his five minute long speech. She closed her eyes letting tears flow. She choked " Ok Arnav ji. I will stop everything "

Arnav closed his eyes relaxed after hearing her words. But she was not done yet. Kushi " I will stop everything. And will also marry other person, when I can imagine some other guy in your place. And I will marry that minute when I can tolerate someone else this close to me to let him touch me "

Arnav moved back in shock and realized how close he was standing to her. He closed his eyes and ran his hairs in frustration. And stamped his foot in bed making him groan in pain. Kushi kept quiet not saying a word. She bent down and picked the dresses from the floor. She started moving out " And I know that it won't happen. By the way tomorrow evening is our engagement at your favourite Mandir. Muhurat is till 7.30. I'll start at 5.30 here and I will take Anshi with me. Mahi will give you your dress.I will wait for you Aapke aane thak " ( till you come )

Arnav looked at her retreating figure with an unbelievable expression. She is not the Kushi he has known for years. She is something else now.

Suddenly he received a call from unknown number. He picked up the call " Hlo Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. I didn't thought that you will forget everything so soon. I heard that you are going to marry your Ladylove Kushi.

This is not true right ?

You know what will be the result if you chose to be happy. Or should I remind you ?

On the first hand itself you have lost your lovely friend Dhiya making the Little girl an orphan. Now this......

Soch lo Arnav Singh Raizada, joh log mar jaathe hein woh Kabhi vaapas Nahi aathe. Kahin thumhari Kushi bhi uss jaga na pahonch jaai, jahan se voh vapas Nahi aa sakthi"  (Think well Arnav Singh Raizada, the people who dies will not come back. What if your Kushi too reach that place from where she can't come back )

The call died from the other end. Arnav also literally died a thousand of dies right now. This is what he feared. He can't believe that still he's been watched. He is still under the radar of someone who he didn't knew. It's been one and a half year. One and half year he's been watched. And he being the influenced officer in the country, couldn't even track it. He don't know why the hell he is in intelligence department, if he can't save his family.

He thought about Kushi who went out just now. He shivered at the thought of the same thing repeating again. He don't want anything happen to Kushi. He will give his life away to save Kushi and Anshi. He determined to dig out whoever it is ? After all he's is not ASR for nothing. From now on everyone will be under his eagle eye radar.