Dharmiyaan....

It was next day 5.30 AM

Arnav stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. He stretched his arms and tried to get up but something stopped him. He looked at the direction to find his wife lying beside him hugging him. He smiled widely seeing her.

She is totally a mess case now and all thanks to him....... Her hair has entwined in a bad way and her Bhindi has been smudged. And he was not less. He looked himself and shook his head smiling.

He stood up and went to washroom to get freshup. And after few minutes he came out of the washroom in his tracks and T-Shirt. After wiping his hairs, he went to bed and again settled near her. He started caressing her soft hair clearing the hair tendrils on her face. Kushi stirred in her sleep and snuggled close to him burying her face in his chest making him chuckle.

Arnav kissed her forehead tenderly. Kushi finally opened her eyes and saw Arnav before her. She smiled widely and snuggled more into him.

Kushi " Good morning "

Arnav smiled " Very good morning dear "

She heard his heart beat sound. She felt something different and opened her sleepy eyes and looked at his face deeply for a minute. Then only realisation dawned on her.

Arnav " Kushi are you ok ? " He asked being concerned for her.

Arnav " You get fresh up Kushi. I'll go and see to Anshi "

Kushi nodded and kissing her forehead again he stood up and left the room giving her the space she needed.

Kushi stood up and went to washroom to get freshup. Arnav went to Guest room and saw Aasha was sleeping deeply. Anshi was also sleeping. He silently went near her and lifted his baby in his arms and moved to his room. He heard sound from washroom and thought that she's in washroom. He put Anshi carefully in the recliner and covered her with pillows all the sides.

He started clearing his messy room and bed. Kushi came out wearing a orange colour Anarkali suit. She smiled seeing him cleaned the room almost and saw Anshi lying on recliner.

She went near her and kissed her daughter. Arnav saw Kushi and said " Madam got fresh up ? "

Kushi nodded her head still wiping her long wet hairs. She went near her bag and took her girly items and arranged them in dressing table. She combed her hair and wore her bangles and was about to put sindhoor on her forehead when Arnav hugged her from behind. Holding her hands..... He filled her partition.

Arnav " Oh ho..... What a wonderful morning..... ! "

Kushi " Is it ? "

Arnav nodded his head and said " Yes..... After so many days I woke up smiling Kushi. And you are the reason "

Kushi got touched by his words. Soon she heard Anshi's feeble sobs. Anshi " Daa.... " As soon as she woke up she cried for her father. He immediately moved near her and lifted her in his arms.

Arnav " Aww, my baby..... You woke up " he threw her in air and caught her making her giggle.

Kushi admired the little baby. She's not like other children. Anshi is always a chirpy and obedient girl with everyone. She's very small but this baby is definitely not a cry baby.

Kushi too went near them and side hugged Arnav from waist "Anshulaa.... My darling..... What happened that my baby is laughing very much ? " She tickled her tummy.

Arnav held both his girls in his arms and started swaying in slow dance movements. Anshi and Kushi laughed dancing with Arnav.

Kushi " Arnav ji..... Ek selfie toh banthi hei " she said running to take her phone and took a selfie with both of them. "Yeyyyyy " she jumped.