Amar and Aasha fight

It was next day when Arnav got ready in his formal suit. He went down and saw that everyone was having breakfast. Like always his parents ignored him royally. But Mahi and Mehek signalled him to come and have breakfast.

He nodded No and asked them to continue. He shouted "Maa...."

Amar and Ranjini looked at him. Amar angrily looked at Ranjini but she hurriedly nodded her head as No. He again shouted "Maa...."

"Yes yes coming " shouted Aasha and came to him with Anshi in her arms. Amar and Ranjini scrunched their brows at Aasha's behaviour as if she is Arnav's mom. She was surprised to see him in formals. "Are you going somewhere ? "

"Yes Maa. Iam going to Lucknow head office regarding important work. I'll be back in few minutes till then take care of Anshi. I'll come soon " He said and Aasha looked at him without blinking.

"Anything serious Arnav ? " She can sense something in his voice.

"Nothing Maa. It's just this is new place for her right.... that's why. What if she runs anywhere ? So only I was saying to take care of her " he said.

Aasha smiled " I know. I'll take care of your Naughty princess. Don't worry and come soon" Arnav smiled and kissing Anshi's cheek he went away.

Anshi pouted seeing her Dad going away and her lips twisted is such a direction indicating a danger alarm. Once Arnav vanished from her sight she cried loud. She wriggled in Aasha's arms in a try to get down and reach him but couldn't which made her more cranky.

Mahi stood up and reached her "Oh my Baby... Why are you crying ? Daddy will come soon. Till then come we'll play " he got the crying Anshi in his arms who  cried more seeing a stranger. Mahi got scared and swirled her in air making her stop cry. He threw her high in air making her giggle.

Amar shouted seeing Mahi pampering Anshi. " Mahi... Leave that girl down and go to your room. Don't you have anything to study ? "

Mahi pouted " But Papa.... she's crying "

"So what ? What if she cry ? How come it matters to you ? "  Amar shouted again making Aasha angry.

"Papa...it's not good for her to cry like this" Mahi said.

"When her own father left her alone...how come she matters to you ? I don't care what happens with her. First leave that girl down" he again barked in anger.

"So what if he take her in his arms ? Mahi has every rights to be with Anshi. If your son knows that you are speaking such things for his Daughter how will he feel ? " Aasha shouted.

Mahi,Mehek, Dadi and Ranjini looked at her wide eye. Amar " He is no more my son. If you care for your Son-in-law this much.... Then take him away from my sight. Iam really surprised.... even after knowing that your daughter eloped with HIM you are with him and accepted him. Even you came till here. I know using this child you are trying to get him attach to this family again and you also can live in this big house. But let me tell you, all your cheap plans is not going to work when Iam alive. Get this in your mind because he is no more my son" He shouted.

Aasha gave a sarcastic smile and said " True. I did hold of your biggest property already.  Do you know what is that ? Your son Arnav Singh Raizada."

All looked at her dump founded. And Aasha said " You really think that Iam behind your money ? It's not me....it's your thinking that is cheap. What you said ? Arnav is no more your son....I highly doubt whether he is your son ? He never hurts anyone like you are doing. And let me tell you all your money is nothing infront of Arnav to me. He is and will be my son. But I really pity you Amar Singh Raizada, You are not understanding what a gem you have lost"