Haldi

The family was enjoying every moment of their children's most important phase. Arnav and Kushi was bursting in happiness. Kushi got gelled very well with Anshi.

It was their Haldi today and tomorrow is their marriage. Even though everything was perfect still there was a tinge of nervousness in Kushi's heart.

She was getting ready for Haldi in her white saree. Anshi was sitting in her bed playing with the jewelry kept for Kushi.

Kushi " Anshu, how am I looking ? " She swirled Infront of the little kid who giggled loudly seeing her. Standing on bed she too swirled on the bed giggling.

Kushi laughed seeing her. Picking her in arms she kissed her face all over. Mehek came there and smiled " Bhabhi, give her to me. I'll take her to Aasha aunty and get her ready. Bhaiya's Haldi is finished. Mumma will come in ten minutes to take you downstairs"

Kushi " Meri Shona Anshu, go with Bua and get ready fast "

She handed her to Mehek and went to Aasha's room. Kushi sat on the bed and smiled to herself thinking of her Arnav ji......

They say thinking of devil, the devil appears. Out of nowhere Arnav came in her room suddenly locking the door behind.

Kushi gasped " Arnav ji, what are you doing ? You can't see me like this. You have applied Haldi "

Arnav took a predator steps near her and said " So what ? "

Kushi " so what....... like really Arnav ji, it's a ritual. You can't see me after Haldi. Tomorrow only you can see me "

Arnav went near her and pulled her near him wrapping his hands around her waist. Arnav " And who will stop me ?"

Kushi looked at his chocolate orbs that is melting her already his husky voice and mesmerising handsome with a fringe of hair lingering on his forehead was not helping it either. Who will believe that this is THE ASR, Senior officer in intelligence department. She stood quiet under his spell with her rising heart beat.....

After few seconds she finally managed to speak " Arnav ji, Mumma will come shortly to take me down "

Arnav " All are there busy downstairs for your Haldi "

Kushi " par....."

Arnav " Shhh....." He said placing his fingers over her glossy lips.

Kushi's eyes forget to blink at the mere contact of his finger. Arnav moved near her face and brushed his cheek adorned with Haldi against hers. Kushi's heart beated even more possible.

Arnav " Happy Haldi Kushi. I think its high time I should forget my principle now "

 I think its high time I should forget my principle now "

Kushi " What ? " She almost whispered.

Arnav " I had a principle that I will kiss you after our marriage only. But now seeing you like this as my bride...... I think Iam loosing my last thread of control "