Arnav's trip

Arnav was eagerly waiting for his mother's call anytime. He was so happy about his engagement news. He no more needed to wait. Kushi is Arnav's and this thought is enough for him to burst in happiness.

Finally as if ending his wait his phone rang and he smirked before picking up the phone.
" Haan Maa " he answered.

" Chote, beta....." Her mother stammered.

Arnav " Haan Maa tell me. How are you ? " He asked smiling like a mad.

" Chote Iam fine beta, But your Dadi is not " she faked her crying.

Arnav gaped at the phone " Dadi is your Scape goat now. Aww.... My innocent Mumma" he thought.

" Yes, she's severely serious, you come to village now " Ranjini said.

" Mumma what are you saying ? Dadi is serious and you are telling me now...... How can you ignore it like this Maa ? Iam in Delhi that doesn't mean I'll let you guys like this. Don't worry Maa , Iam coming there as soon as possible " he said in his almost panicking voice.

Ranjini released a breath of relief. And looking at her mother-in-law who was listening him too " Chote maan Gaye " both shook their hands.

Dadi jumped in happiness. Arnav " Maa " he called startling them.

"Haan, beta...." She said.

" What happened to Dadi by the way ? " He asked.

Dadi gasped and kept her hands on her head, misunderstanding her gesture Ranjini said " Sar pe....." Dadi shook her head and placed her hands on her chest " Dhil hei... " Ranjini said. ( Heart in head ). Dadi glared at her smacking her head.

Arnav had a hard time controlling his laugh. ' sar pe.... Dhil hei. Like really......Aww Dadi..... ' he covered the phone Mike and chuckled.

" Maa, problem sar pe ya Dhil pe "  ( In head or Heart ? ) He asked as if the world's whole innocence river is flowing inside him.

" Dhil pe.....Haan Dhil pe. She's missing you so much. Please come here beta" Ranjini said.

Arnav " Acha, don't worry Maa, I'll come there right now. In fact I'll take 15 days leave and stay with Dadi and will take care of her. After all Dadi's health is very important. Till then everything will be done na Maa ? "

Ranjini " It's More than enough beta " she literally jumped.

Arnav " Ok Maa. See you tomorrow "

" Ok beta " she said and cut the call. Arnav shook his head smiling " Crazy Dadi and my innocent Mumma. Iam sure this must be Dadi's idea "

On the other side, Dadi was overwhelmed hearing him. Dadi " Aww...... Dekha Ranjini How much my chote loves me..... He's coming here only for me taking 15 days leave " she boasted without knowing that her Grandson is coming to village definitely but not for HER.

Arnav was already ready with his packing and he already informed his chief about his leave. He called Vikram " Vik, Iam leaving today buddy "

Vikram " What..... ? Wait..... " He cut the call and ran to his apartment.

On reaching his apartment he ran into his room " Arnie, you are leaving today ? "

Arnav " Haan Yaar, finally I got a call "

Vikram " What did they said ? " He asked smiling.

Arnav " My Dadi is sick...... " Vikram chuckled " that's what they said "

Vikram " I can't believe it. So cute of them Man " Arnav nodded smiling.

Vikram hugged him " All the best for your future Arnie. I truly wish this is your last trip to travel alone. Next time your trip turn out to be a romantic long drive with your Fiance "