Arnav at Amarpur

Two three days passed away. Arnav didn't even budged a bit. He was strong in his decision to not go back. On the otherside Dharam was trying his best .

Dharam came to Amar's home for getting his sign, when Dadi came near him and sat beside him.

Looking at here and there carefully, she asked " Dharam beta, when is my Laddoo coming ? " She was so eager to see her grandson.

Dharam sighed " Maa he said he won't come here and asked me to courier the papers "

"Why " Dadi asked very disappointed.

Dharam shrugged his shoulders and said " Don't know. At first he was excited. But when the next day I called him he said that he won't come. But don't let Amar know this. Gussa karega "

Dadi thought for sometime said " Call him and say as I say. He will come for sure "

Dharam listened to what Dadi said "Arnav... It's an emergency here. Please come beta " said Dharam.

"What happened Kaka ?" He asked worried.

"Your Dadi got heart attack. Kushi is only treating her. She's telling that Dadi is very sick. Just once come back and see your Dadi beta" Said Dharam.

"Oh my god. I'll come there Kaka . Don't worry. I'll try to come as early as I could " said Arnav and ended the call and ran to his home. And Dharam hi-fied with Dadi and smiled shaking their hands.

On the otherside Arnav ran to his home. Once inside he said to Aasha " Maa... Dadi's health is bad. She's in hospital. We have to go Lucknow immediately"

Aasha smiled wide " Really ? Thank god " she smiled brightly.

"Maa" Arnav scrunched his eye brows. She changed her expression " Really ? Oh my god. This is very bad. We should go there immediately " saying this she ran inside. She can never thank her stars enough for making this opportunity.

Arnav started packing his bag and said his associates that he will be on leave for few days. he got Anshi ready and packed her things even. He can't stay in peace without seeing his dadi. So it's better if he go there and see her with his own eyes than to sit here.

So the three started their journey to Lucknow. Aasha was smiling to herself thinking about her wish granted. Anshi was playing in her own world while Arnav was sad thinking about his Dadi. He loves his Dadi the most in his family and he couldn't handle when he heard about his dadi's bad health.

After hours of their journey they reached Amarpur. Arnav got tears in his eyes seeing the familiar faces and streets. The ground where he played, the school he studied and more on. All the happy days he lived ran across his eyes.

He reached his home and got out of his car. His eyes brimmed with tears. Aasha smiled seeing his home. "Such a beautiful home...." Exclaimed Aasha.

Arnav looked at her confused...'why she seemed to be so excited at this trip ?' On seeing Arnav watching her she said " I mean....this much beautiful home made for a beautiful people. God is really heartless for giving bad health to people living in this home. Right ? " She said whatever came in her mind. Arnav shook his head and took slow steps towards the door. His heart thudded like nothing.

Finally after a kilometre of walk he reached the door. He looked inside to see if there was anyone. But the home was all silent.

"Are we waiting for someone to come and take Aarthi Arnav" questioned Aasha herself looking the hall.

"Maa....from the time we started the travel you are behaving different. Are you planning anything ? " He asked her suspiciously. Aasha nodded her head as NO hurriedly.

He took a long breath and kept a step inside in his home sweet home As soon as he stepped inside he heard a loud scream calling his name " Laddoo" and he saw that his Dadi is running towards him. His eyes grew wide and he gasped. "Isn't she unwell ?" He thought.

She ran to him and hugged him crying. Hearing her shout every others came out. All gasped seeing the six feet man standing before them. But he is not the one to go and hug him like his Dadi is doing. Dadi came out of the hug "How are you Arnav beta ? " She asked cupping his cheek.

"Iam good Dadi. But Dharam kaka said that you are ill. But you...." He stretched.

Dadi smacked her head and smiling sheepishly she said " I was really unwell. But once I saw you. I forget all my illness. Really...."she pinched her throat seeing his suspicious gaze. And he already knew that it was all his Dadi and Dharam Kaka's drama to make him come to Amarpur

He then looked at his parents. His smile grew wide and he started taking steps towards them. just when he's about to bend to take their blessings, Amar and His mother Ranjini moved back. He looked at his parents broken.

Amar " You came here for legal work. If you keep yourselves away and in limits.... It would be very nice. I think I don't need to repeat it again " he said sternly. Arnav nodded his head as he didn't had anything to explain in his favour. This kind of behaviour from his father is expected.

Aasha looked at him angrily and even Dadi too. They all heard a cry and turned to that direction only to see the cute little Anshi is crying putting forward her hand asking Arnav to pick her up. The little girl got scared seeing a new surroundings and people. Arnav ran to her and took her in his arms. Dadi's eyes twinkled seeing the cute girl.

"Is this your daughter ?" She asked.

Arnav nodded his head proudly "My Daughter Anshi " Dadi got Anshi in her arms and showered her with kisses all over her face. Anshi hid her face in Arnav's neck. Dadi giggled at her cuteness.

"Dadi.... This is Anshi, my cute Daughter and this is Aasha Maa. Anshi's Nani " he introduced both of them to eachother. Dadi smiled while others rolled their eyes.

"Where is her mother ?" Dadi asked hoping to see her Daughter in law. Aasha's smile vanished and she said " She passed away ".Dadi got shocked at the news and felt sorry for the little one.

Mahi and Mehek looked at their parents and Arnav again and again. They didn't knew what to do... If they go to their brother their father will get angry. If they didn't then their brother will feel sad. What are they supposed to do now ? Exhaling deeply they stood at the same place waiting for their father to go away.

Finally as if hearing their prayers Amar and Ranjini went inside not even considering him. Mahi and Mehek grinned and ran towards Arnav and hugged him tight.

"We missed you so much Arnav Bhaiya. How are you ? Why you didn't called us ?" they both sang chorus. Arnav got tears in his eyes. He never thought that he will see this both again. But Luck by chance....he got to see them both.

After some talking Arnab and Anshi along with Aasha went to their room to take rest. Every bad memories came across his eyes and he didn't knew what to do ? He just doesn't want the things to happen the same way as it happened with Dhiya. He just want everyone to be happy in their lives.

Dharam came into his room " Arnav beta..."

Arnav stood up seeing him. Dharam hugged him " Thank god you came back Arnav. Iam so happy for you " he then looked at sleeping Anshi and said "Oh my god. Arnav beta you have became father of a cute little Angel. Where is her mother ?"

"Anshi's mom passed away uncle" he said Dharam looked at him sadly and patting his shoulder he went away. He has much work to do.