Arshi in Vikram's home.

It was next day morning after freshup and pooja in the small Mandir, Kushi started unpacking her things. She started arranging her things in the wardrobe while glancing at her sleeping husband and baby.

Anshi woke up rubbing her sleepy eyes. She crawled down the bed and went near Kushi who was setting the wardrobe. She pulled Kushi's dupatta.

Kushi turned and looked at the little girl standing there. She smiled widely lifting her in her arms....

Kushi - " Good morning Anshu.... Had a nice sleep baby... ? " She asked her kissing her chubby cheeks while Anshi wrapped her arms around her burying her face in her neck surprising Kushi. She always needs her Dada beside her when she wake up now Anshi herself came to her. That's a nice improvement.

Kushi caressed her hair and took her to the bed laying her beside Arnav and herself laid beside him.

Anshi layed silently playing with some shiny thing that she got hold from Kushi's bag. It was Kushi's handmade purse with plenty of stone works on it. Kushi remembered that Arnav has promised her to take her to Vikram's home. She should make Anshi get ready fast.

Kushi - " Anshu, shall we get ready ? Today we are going to some place..... Very special place...." She whispered in a low voice and expressive face that Anshi looked at her without blinking. She giggled seeing Kushi's expressive face.

Kushi smiled and lifting her she escaped into the washroom. She made her bath and wrapped her in a pink towel and took her out. When they came out, Arnav was awake and sat on the bed stretching his arms.

Anshi squealed seeing him, Arnav looked at her " Aww, my baby..... " Anshi extended her hands towards him. Arnav got her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

He took off the towel and started wiping her body. Arnav - " kya baath hei.... Today you finished bathing with your Mumma itself....Haan....." He tickled her tummy making her giggle.

Kushi - Enough enough Arnav ji. First get up and get ready. Did you forget ? You promised me something......

Arnav - How can I forget ? I will get ready. Give me few minutes.

Kushi smiled widely kissing his cheek and taking Anshi in her arms she sprinted to kitchen but not before " Get ready and come soon Arnav ji...... I'll make your breakfast "

Arnav smiled at her and moved to washroom to freshup while Kushi started making breakfast. After few minutes Arnav came down after freshup and saw his wife had already set the table with her handmade food.

He went and settled on his chair. Kushi started serving him and feeding Anshi. Soon after finishing breakfast they all went to his old apartment.

At apartment -

Arnav took Kushi's hands and clicked the floor number he wanted to reach. It was 20th floor. A ding sound heard by them followed by door opening. Arnav and Kushi slowly moved near a door. Arnav took a deep breath inhaling and exhaling repeatedly. Kushi kept her hands on his shoulder as if supporting him and encouraging him.....

Arnav took a key from his pocket and with his sweaty hands he clicked opened the lock. Kushi looked at the home. She slowly moved inside with Anshi followed by Arnav. It was neatly cleaned flat. Arnav looked at Vikram's and Dhiya's photo banged on the wall.

Arnav -" He's Vikram Dhiwan. My close and best friend and that's Dhiya " he said looking at the photo.

Kushi looked at Vikram's photo and looked at Anshi who is playing with her baby phone in her arms.

Arnav - " He was such a amazing guy. Only persons he loved in this whole world is Dhiya, Me and His baby. Do you know Kushi.... He didn't even looked Anshi for once " He said with misted eyes and even though Kushi knew it already, she heard him silently.