Dharmiyaan......

It was after two days , night and Kushi was in her home while Arnav in his. She called him and said....

Kushi - Hlo, Arnav ji kya Kar rahen hein aap ?

Arnav - Nothing just lying down on the bed.

Kushi - And Anshu ?

Arnav looked at his sleeping daughter and smiled - She's sleeping.

Kushi smiled and both spoke for sometime. Arnav stood up from the bed and started walking out. Arnav - So.....

Kushi - So.... She smiled.

Arnav - You called me this late to ask about Anshi ? He smirked.

Kushi - Yes and I wanted to speak with Anshi's Papa also.

Arnav - Anshi's Papa is all yours mam. You can speak how much you want. He said making her smile widely while himself smiling like anything.

They started speaking random things. Arnav - Are you stressed Kushi ?

Kushi - Little bit Arnav ji. Woh I had back to back three surgeries today. So Iam feeling so suffocated. She said still feeling the blood smell lingering in her nostrils.

Arnav - Go to Garden and stay there a while. If you get fresh air then you will feel free.

Kushi nodded and said - You are right. I'll go and sit in Garden.

She moved downstairs while speaking with Arnav. She went and sat on the bench in garden inhaling the sweet smell of soil and flowers together.

Arnav - Are you feeling good ?

Kushi - Hmm. She said closing her eyes and inhaling again. Suddenly she felt someone closing her eyes. She jerked and  stood up on her feet. Turning around her mouth and eyes left wide seeing the smiling Arnav Infront of her.

Arnav waved his hands - Hi Khushi.....

Kushi smiled widely and ran to him and hugged him burying her face in his chest. Arnav too hugged her back caressing her soft hair.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What are you doing here ?

Arnav - Thum se Milne Aaya tha ( I came here to see you )

Kushi stood silently inhaling his manly scent. After sometime she came out of the hug and pulled him to sit on the bench and herself sat beside him.

Arnav - This is for you.....

Kushi looked at his extended hand holding something shiny. She took that in her hands and smiled - It's so beautiful Arnav ji.......

She said looking at the bracelet in her hands

Arnav - Do you like it ?

Kushi - I just love it. Thank you. But what's the need of this Arnav ji ?