Good news on the door.

It was one fine day when Arnav and Vikram was sincerely discussing over some case details. Suddenly Vikram received a call from Dhiya.

"Haan Pappu " he said still looking into the files. But frowned when he heard a sobbing sound from the other end.

" What happened Dhiya ? Are you crying ? " He asked again to confirm now concentrating on the phone.

Arnav too got alert hearing Vikram. Dhiya said " Vicky, come to home soon "

Vikram " What happened Baba? See you are panicking me. Tell me what happened ? "

Dhiya " Please come to home. I want to speak with you "

Vikram " Ok, Iam coming. You please be safe till I come " he said standing up and already crossed half of the way to the exit. Arnav also ran behind him.

Arnav " Vik, what happened buddy ? "

Vikram " I don't know. Dhiya called me and she was crying. She asked me to come home soon. I just hope she's safe "

Arnav sat inside his car and asked Vikram to sit beside him and started the car. Once reached the flat, Arnav " Vik, you go and speak with Dhiya. I'll wait in my flat. If any need, call me immediately " Vikram nodded and started running to his flat, he was so worried for his baby wife.

On reaching the flat he saw Dhiya was crawled upon the sofa, he ran to her and knelt down before her and once she saw him, she launched her soft arms around him and sobbed. Vikram patted her back caressing her hair and whispered sweet nothings to her. After few minutes she calmed down.

Vikram " What happened Baba ? "

Dhiya wiped her still running tears. Vikram also wiped her tears " Pappu, you know I don't like to see you crying like this. Tell me what happened ? I will make everything right. Tell me"

Dhiya looked into his eyes for a long minute of silence making him worried like hell and finally broke the news " Iam pregnant "

Vikram smiled " Bhas ithni si baath. Mein toh.....Wait a minute come again " he asked wide eyed as he realised what she said.

Dhiya giggled out of tears seeing his shocked face. " Iam pregnant officer. We both are going to be Mumma and Papa " she said cupping his cheeks.

Vikram stood up " Means we are going to have a Baby ? " He asked.

Dhiya nodded her head. Vikram's eyes filled with tears and his mouth adorned a beautiful smile. Dhiya stood up and wrapped her arms around his torso. Vikram hugged her tight.

He came out of the hug and kissed her all over her face making her giggle. " Enough, Enough "

Vikram again hugged her " Thank you so much Dhiya. Thanks a lot. Thank you for accepting my love, Thank you for marrying me against your family, Thank you for being my Everything and Thank you for this little wonder you gave life to. I love you so much "

Dhiya " Oh my god..... In this whole Three years of our relationship with two year love and one year two month of marriage, this is the fourth time you are saying I love you "

Vikram smiled " So what, it is not necessary to say I love you all the day. I can show you how much I love you in actions too "

Dhiya blushed at his words and hugged him. Vikram and Dhiya stayed in hug with a brief silence. Vikram came out of the hug " By the way , why were you crying over the phone. I got so scared you know "

Dhiya " did I really cried so much ? " She asked innocently.

Vikram nodded his head. Dhiya held her ears and said a cute sorry. Vikram laughed and pulled her in a hug.