Dharmiyaan.....

Arnav went to Anup's home next day with Anshi. He saw Anup in the hall.

Arnav " Papa "

Anup looked at him hearing his name to see Arnav is standing there with his daughter. Anup smiled a bit seeing him.

Anup " Come in Arnav "

Arnav came inside and took his blessings. Anshi giggled seeing Anup. Anup smiled to her getting her in his arms.

Anup " Aww, Mera bacha, You came here to see Nanu " Anshi smiled to him in response.

Arnav sat on the sofa beside Anup and asked " Uncle, where is Kushi ? She's not picking up my call. Iam so worried "

Anup sighed " She couldn't digest anything happened with her. Even I tried..... She's not responding "

Arnav looked at him sighing. Arnav " I'll go and see her "

Anup nodded and Arnav moved to Kushi's room. He opened the door of her room.

She was lying on the bed closing her eyes. He went near her and sat beside her and kept his hands over her hair " Khushi......."

Kushi jerked and opened her eyes. Seeing Arnav her eyes filled with tears and she looked down not able to meet his eyes. Arnav cupped her cheek and raised her chin up. But still she lowered her eyes.

Arnav " Khushi..... "

She cried and hugged him startling him. Arnav wrapped his arms around her. Arnav " Khushi, what happened ? "

Kushi " Arnav ji, I never knew that Vansh would love me. I never behave with him like that. I don't know why he thought about me like that ? I have always loved you and only YOU..... Even he knew that, then why ? "

Arnav " Khushi you are not responsible for what others feel for you..... It's their view and you are no one to change that. Don't hold yourself for Vansh's death "

Kushi cried " Arnav ji..... I tried, but I couldn't get myself out of it. And Kaka..... He could have told us once but... I never knew he can hold vengeance against us like this "

Arnav sighed and let her cry. Kushi cried and cried and cried until her tears dried up. Arnav " Enough Kushi, no more cries. No one is responsible for what others thinking. It's their opinion, their thinking. We cannot change that. Yes, if Vansh had let us know about his feelings, we would have made him understand and we would have helped him. But he himself chose the path that lead him to nowhere. That's not your fault Kushi. Don't blame yourself for that. You are not at fault. We considered him as our friend and will miss him a lot.  But remember this, I love you and I will be beside you no matter what. I won't repeat the past mistakes again. We both will together go through whatever comes in our way. Got that Kushi....... " He tried to convince her that she is not responsible for Vansh's death.

Kushi was still reluctant. Arnav hugged her more tight and said  " Kushi you know Papa spoke with me "

Kushi looked at him still staying in hug. Arnav nodded his head " Papa spoke with me. He forgave me "

Kushi smiled through tears " Really ? "

Arnav " Really. And he clearly warned me to keep his gudiya rani happy. But seems like you will get me his beatings today itself "

Kushi looked at him innocently. Arnav " Aww, My Baby " he pulled her chin.

Kushi " Don't call me Baby Arnav ji. Iam now a mother of a baby " she whined.

Arnav raised his brows in amusement. Kushi " Anshi Kahan hei ? "

Arnav" Downstairs with her Nanu "

Kushi " Arnav ji..... Iam so scared. I'll be a good mother to Anshu na ? She will be safe with me right ? " She asked again snuggling in his warmth.

Arnav nodded his head " Anshi is very lucky to have you as her mother Kushi. And yes, she will be safe with us. We'll never let any harm near her. Iam there to safeguard my Angels "

Arnav " Waise Kushi, it's just two days left for our Marriage ceremonies to start. After that I can't see you till marriage. And there is SIiiiiiiiXxxxx Days left for marriage "

Kushi looked at him frowning " Arnav ji....... I don't think anyone will be thinking of our marriage preparation right now. I think they would postpone it "

Arnav pulled her nose " And I won't let that happen. I have parted ways enough. Iam so desperate to get you in my life. So our marriage will happen on the same fixed date "

Kushi " but Arnav ji.... "

Arnav closed her mouth with his palm " no ifs and buts. Now go and get freshup. I can't even see this crying face of yours "

Kushi pouted and went inside to fresh up. He somehow spoke with her but he knew that Kushi will take more time to come over the happenings.

Kushi came out freshening and both Arnav and Kushi went downstairs to see Anshi was playing with her dolls and Anup was sitting near her silently smiling at the baby.

Suddenly out of nowhere Amar came inside. He saw Arnav and said " What are you doing here ? "

Arnav smiled sheepishly and said " Papa, Woh..... I came here to see Kushi and Anup papa "

Amar just nodded his head and sat with Anup. Amar " Anup what are you doing ? Did you eat something or not ? "

Anup " No, this Kushi is not coming down. Then how can I eat ? "

Amar looked at Kushi who lowered her eyes. Amar " Ok, leave it. Come let's go and have breakfast. Iam so hungry "

Anup nodded and everyone went to dining table to have breakfast. Amar " Anup, I came here to speak with you "

Anup " Tell me "

Amar " Anup, whatever happened let us forget that. I don't want any problems on Arnav and Kushi's marriage. Kids have suffered enough and I don't want any more for them"

Anup " You are right Amar. Even I was thinking the same "

Amar " So day after tomorrow we are going to conduct mehendhi ceremony at my home. After that next day will be Haldi followed by Marriage "

Anup " Sure "

Amar " Ok I'll tell Amma and Ranjini to start with the preparations "

Anup smiled while Arnav and Kushi was having their breakfast silently hearing them both talking.

After breakfast everyone dispersed to their respective places. Soon Amar and Anup ordered everyone to start with the wedding preparations and not to make any late much to everyone's happiness.