Delhi.....

Two three days passed away, Kushi was so happy with her life. Arnav was bursting in happiness every second. They both decided to leave for Delhi. Aasha has already left a day before with Ajay and Sweta. Arnav was so sad but he can't stop a mother from doing her responsibilities towards her son's unborn baby.

They both are leaving to Delhi today. All are having breakfast together before Arshi leave for Delhi. Not to forget Amar and Anup have started their school work for which Arnav have came to Amarpur on the first place.

They both came down with their luggage. Everyone are waiting for them downstairs. Anup was having thin layer of tears in his eyes.

Arnav and Kushi went near Anup and bent down to take his blessings. Anup blessed them and hugged them - Be happy always my children. God bless you.....

Then they both moved near Amar and Ranjini. They also blessed him. Amar kept his hands on Arnav's shoulder and patted him - Remember what I said to you Arnav.

Arnav - Sure Papa.

Amar smiled - Iam always with you.....

Amar never knew what his words meant to Arnav. No matter how much older and wiser the children grew...... At some situations they will need their parents to protect them..... To stand by them..... Arnav felt protected now under his father's wings.

Next Mehek and Mahi hugged him tight - We will miss you Bhaiya...... After going to Delhi don't forget us.

Arnav smacked their head playfully and said - I'll miss you too my kiddo's. Study well both of you. I'll come to Diwali next time with your new laptops.

Mehek came out of the hug - I don't want Laptop. Bhas aap aajaao....

Mehek hugged Kushi too and said - I will miss you so much Bhabhi.....

Kushi - I will too my Miku....

Arnav got Anshulaa in his arms and went near Dadi and took her blessings along with Kushi. Dadi hugged three of them crying. Dadi - Jeethe raho mere bachoon.... God will bless you all.

Dadi gave a chocolate to Anshi who held it giggling and said "Thaaankoo " in a very baby voice.

Dadi - You are welcome.

Others moved to Arnav's car taking his and Kushi's luggage. While Dadi wrapped her arms around Arnav and Kushi.

Dadi looking at Anshi - Aww, Mera bacha, will you miss me ? I will miss you so much. I will be alone here na without you.... But you don't have to worry, your Dada and Mumma will soon give you a brother or sister for you to play with..... Khoob khelna Uske Saath.....

Arnav and Kushi blushed hearing it. Kushi - Dadi..... She whined.....

Dadi - What..... I didn't say anything wrong. Anshi bacha, don't worry your Mumma and papa will do anything for you.

Arnav - Dadi.... Are you mad ? What are you saying to my daughter..... ?

Dadi laughed at both their faces. Arnav hoped the driver seat while Kushi with Anshi sat on the passenger seat. They both are going to Delhi by road.

Elders smiled through tears while Kushi's eyes flew tears more. She was happy yet sad....
Happy for going with her love and sad for leaving her village. As the Car started everyone waved a bye to eachother. The family stood and watched the car slowly disappearing from their view. They stood there silently.

Amar held Anup's shoulder and patted him sighing. Amar - Let's move Anup. We have many works pending at the site.

Anup nodded and both moved to their land where a new school construction work is going on.