search around Delhi

Arnav was sitting with Kushi in the opposite still his goggles in his eyes. His Dhak Dhak's are not ready to stop. Kushi was seeing the menu card, while he was oogling at her under his goggles.

Kushi looked at him and smiled " Arnav ji, we are inside the restaurant, you can remove your goggles "

Arnav gulped and smiling nervously he took out his goggles and hanged it on his shirt. ' Arnav beta, Thu toh Gaya. Bada police banke ghoom Raha tha na, abhi thumhari hawa nikhal ne wali he ' ( Arnav you are gone. You were boasting around for being police na , now see you are going to flat down )

She smiled " So.... How is life in Delhi ? "

Arnav " Going good. How is Mumbai "

" Very Interesting " she said.

" How is your studies going on ? When it is going to get completed ? " He asked, so that he can plan something to propose her his love.

Waiter came and asked them to place the orders. Kushi ordered for them both. And they started speaking about this and that making Arnav's eratic heart calm. Hell, he never felt like this before. They talked about their family, Village, his home and her hostel, New release movie, games, politics and what not. Arnav really was feeling so happy to see her and spent time with her like this. She is not that little girl with two plat anymore. She's a grown up girl, that too beautifully grownup girl. He never knew that Kushi will have such changes. But he liked that.

After food they went to Shops inside the Airport and roamed around shops purchasing few things for Kushi.

Boarding was announced for Lucknow flight. Arnav got sad hearing it. Only he know how he wished this time to stop, so that he could spent sometime with his lady love.

Kushi looked at Arnav and gave a faint smile. " Ok bye Arnav ji. Have to go "

" Mat jao Kushi " he said as a whisper.

" Haan... " She said with wide eyes.

He quickly realised what he said and said " I mean, iss tharaf mat jao. Beed hei, thum uss rasthe se jao " (I mean don't go this way. It's crowd, use that way )

" Oh " Kushi said biting her lips. " Take care Arnav ji, and yeah if you have time do come to village. Dadi is missing you " she said.

" Sure " he said. Kushi went towards the boarding and turned and ran to him and said " I forgot to give you this " she said and took out a bracelet and taking his hands she made him wear it.

Arnav smiled at the bracelet and jumped inwardly. First gift from his lady love.....Aww....it's so cute. Arnav " Thanks Khushi "

" Pleasure is all mine " she whispered smiling and moved towards the gate. Arnav sighed seeing her go. How much he wished for time to freeze. To run to her and hug her protecting his innocent angel from this cruel world. Very soon..... Very soon, he's going to propose her. He decided.

Pocketing his hands and smiling to himself like a mad he left the place and went to corridor from where he can see the flight taking off. He saw one by one everyone boarding the flight and saw kushi too. After seeing her flight taking off he went to his car and drove to his flat.

He went to Vikram's flat and called " Dhiya....."

She came out smiling carrying her heavy baby bump. Dhiya " Oh you came back..... And you are glowing too..." She smirked.

Arnav rolled his eyes blushing " Dhiya....."

Dhiya " Yes, it's me only "

Arnav " Where is your husband ? "

Dhiya " He went to shop for baby. My legs swelled again that's why I didn't go "

Arnav " Ok. Should I make a coffee for you ? "

Dhiya " If you are going to make then make it for me too. No need to prepare for myself alone "

Arnav " I am having a bad headache. So Iam going to prepare it for us "

Dhiya nodded her head and she laid back on the sofa while Arnav went to make coffee.

In kitchen -

" Hadh he.... Is this Vik fool ? He left Dhiya alone and went to shopping. What if there is an emergency ? How can he leave her alone ? Let him come I'll smack his head today " he muttered to himself while making a coffee.

When he returned he saw that Dhiya sleeping so peacefully. He smiled and sat near her sipping his coffee and scrolling his phone's gallery. Today he took many photos with Kushi. He's so thrilled even now. Even now his heart beats eratic when he think of Kushi.

He too lean on the sofa other end and closed his eyes. He slept ample of time as he didn't sleep the day before due to his excitement.

He opened his eyes feeling someone shaking him. He saw it was Dhiya.

Dhiya " Arnie, why are you lying here ? You could've used the guest room na ? "

Arnav " No Dhiya, let it be. Where's Vik ? "

Dhiya " He's not here still "

Arnav looked at the clock and thought ' It's been five hours this idiot went out. Still he didn't come ? '

Arnav " I'll go to my flat Dhiya. I'll get freshen up and rest for sometime "

Dhiya nodded her head and Arnav stood up collecting his things. He stood up and before going out. " By the way, where he went for shopping ? "

" Just born shop, near Dalma mall " she said.

" I knew it. He must be playing video games there" Arnav said and Dhiya laughed thinking her crazy video game lover husband.

" Ok Dhiya, I'll get going "

" Bye "

Dhiya closed the door behind and went inside her bedroom to continue her nap.

While Arnav who came out ran towards the parking calling Vikram on his phone. It went into voice mail.

He knew his Vik is not a crazy man to leave his pregnant wife for video games. He reached ' Just born ' and searched the whole shop. There was no traces of Vikram. He reached the mall and searched there too. But all he got was nothing.

He pulled his hairs frustrated. "Vikram, where are you dammit ? " He muttered while reaching the shop again.