Romance.......

It was next day morning when Kushi was getting ready in her room. Today she was going to shopping with Arnav and Anshulaa. She told everyone.

She zoomed into Arnav's room to see that Arnav was sleeping like a baby with Anshi lying over him. He has a protective hold around her. She went near him and caressed Anshi's hair.

Kushi " Arnav ji..... " She woke him up.

Arnav " Hmm..... " He murmured still with his closed eyes.

Kushi sat on the bed " Arnav ji..... Utho.... We need to go out today "

Arnav opened his eyes and saw Kushi beside him. He smiled " Gud morning Love "

Kushi blushed at it " Good morning Arnav ji. Wake up I told you already that we are going to shopping "

Arnav turned making Anshi lye on the bed carefully and again closed his eyes " Five minutes please "

Kushi " Arnav ji.... I know this five minutes of yours will never end " she sighed and shaking her head she went down.

Ranjini was making breakfast and Amar was reading news paper.

Kushi went and touched Amar's feet " Good morning Papa "

Amar smiled and placed his hands on Kushi's head " Kush raho beta " Kushi smiled at him and went to Mandir where Dadi and Aasha was doing pooja.

After pooja Aasha went to Arnav's room. Arnav just then had a shower and was wiping his hair. Aasha's eyes welled up seeing him ignoring her.

"Arnav " she called him. Arnav looked at her and smiled " Gud morning Maa "

Aasha looked at him surprised " Good morning beta "

Arnav " Do you need anything ?'

Aasha looked at him with tears in her eyes " Iam sorry beta. Iam very sorry for everything "

Arnav went near her and held her hands in his. Arnav " Maa, don't say sorry. I can understand. Bewakoofi toh meine bhi ki thi.... Dho Saal pehele Kushi ko chodke, Apne Ghar parivar ko chodke..... So I can understand that you are not so intelligent to think something straight " he said with his slight smirk. Aasha's eyes opened wide.

Aasha " You mean to say Iam bewakoof ? "

Arnav chuckled seeing her wide eyed face. And pulling her cheek " You are so cute "

Arnav " But Maa, please again don't say that Anshi is not my Daughter. She is and will be my daughter. Iam her Father. I can't let her go away from me at any cost " he said softly yet firmly. Aasha cupped his cheek " Right. You are her father. No one can take Anshi away from you "

Kushi who was standing at the door smiled at their affection. God has blessed her with nice peoples.

Aasha " Ok. I'll get Anshi ready. You and Kushi are taking her with you na ? " Arnav nodded his head.

Aasha lifted Anshi in her arms who stirred in her sleep indicating that she'll wake up now. Kushi smiled at her and Aasha went to her room.

Kushi went inside and locked the door with a naughty glint. Arnav looked at her stunned as she locked the door and moved forward.

She moved forward and he moved backward. She came close to him. Arnav moved a bit back and hit the bed loosing his balance felling on the bed. Kushi who tried to hold him fell along with him in the process with Arnav below and Kushi on the top.

Arnav " Sorry, lagi toh Nahi....?"

Kushi shook her head with a smirking smile " Why are you saying sorry Arnav ji.... ? Iam YOUR Kushi after all. I mean your childhood friend after all" she repeated his once said words.