Dharmiyaan...

Arnav and Kushi finished their shopping for all rituals. Kushi selected dress for both Arnav and Anshi and Arnav and Anshi selected dress for Kushi.

Arnav couldn't keep his excitement. All his dreams were coming true. They watched movie and had lunch outside. They both roamed along with Anshi like a teenage lovers.

On the other side -

Aasha went and sat on the sofa opposite to Amar and cleared her throat. Amar looked here and there.

Aasha " Idhar udhar kya dekh rahein hein ? mujhe dhiwar se Nahi aapse baath karni hei" ( what are you looking here and there ? I came here to speak with you )

Amar scrunched his eye brows and looked at her silently. Aasha " Do you know bhaisaap ? My daughter Dhiya was just six year old when her father left us alone. My son and me pampered Dhiya a lot. She  was such a naughty girl also a obedient kid. Rounak thi woh humare Ghar ki ( she was the light of our home ). We used to fill every wish of hers. One day she came and said to us that She loves someone and want to marry him. And we like a usual family...... Hurted her emotion and love saying that she is immature. We disowned her in anger fearing for our reputation in the society without knowing that she chose a best person for herself. We didn't even wanted to see her face. And she went away....... Our daily life got so much affected by her absence. We felt as if the rays of our home wiped away. At many situations wanted to call her back again, but we didn't.....after all our Ego came in-between.  Almost two years passed away...... One day we got to know that, our Dhiya ( she choked on her words ) our Dhiya is no more. She left this world leaving a part of her (Anshi ) in this world. ( Her eyes poured tears. While Amar also felt sad). I didn't believe it. I thought it was some of her prank and went straight to her home to pull her ears. But..... She was not there. All I saw was her and Vikram's photo filled everywhere. I can say that they both were so happy in their world. I wanted to hug her and shower all my love to her and tell her that Iam not angry on her and I love her. But I knew then that I can never meet my Dhiya again. I felt as if I failed as a mother for not there for her when she needed me. When she went we were angry and when we went to her she was gone far away from us leaving us in guilt.

You are doing the same mistake with Arnav. You are ignoring him without any mistake of his. He did all that only to see you all safe. I have seen him crying for you all...... Don't push him away from you... Because time once gone is gone forever. There is no use in repenting for it later. I don't want you to endure the same pain as mine. I am living in guilt every second. Please don't do the same mistake as mine....... " She stood up and went away.

Amar gulped the lump formed in his throat. His son Arnav.... It sounds heavenly. Arnav is his first baby. He loves Arnav more than anything. He was strict to him because he doesn't want his son, his apple of eyes to be a spoilt brat. And his son never let him down at any situation be it his studies, be it his behaviour..... Arnav always managed to make his heart swell in pride. After Arnav they didn't had any baby for long time. So Arnav was his everything. He loves Kushi also.... And he has dreaming Kushi to be his DIL from then when they both were a child. After many years he and his wife were blessed with twins. Arnav made him even happy at the way he shares and does everything with his siblings. But all this got crushed when he refused to marry Kushi that too infront of the whole village. All his love for him died at that moment. Two years..... Bloody two years he was angry at him for breaking his trust and Kushi's love.

But after all these days he came to know that he's innocent.  His son never broke his trust. But he couldn't gather himself after whatever happened. Even though he had a reason for that he can never accept the changes in Arnav's life who claims himself as a father of a baby girl. He just hope Kushi doesn't get hurt by anyways.