Chapter 2

Clarke's POV

A week had passed and that mysterious girl still avoided me. Today is the last of it. I walked to school and saw Bellamy waiting for me again. He does it everyday.

We walked again to my first class, it was Tuesday which is when i have my first class with the girl. I walked in and she wasn't there. She is always late.

After the first class she still hadn't appeared, I was kind of sad. I met up with Bellamy for lunch and we started to talk. "How was class?" he asked. I looked kinda gloomy so I hope he understood.

We ate our food in silence and then he suddenly took my hand. Ummm. He looked me in the eyes and gave me a small smile. He really is a nice guy.

At the end of the day I started to walk home but I heard Bellamy call my name. I turned around and saw him jogging over to me. He took my hand and started to head me over to his car.

"Whoa, where are we going?" I asked, following him relunctantly. He let out a small laugh. "Would you just trust me?" I looked at him. "Please?" he said. I groaned and followed him.

I got into his car and he started the engine. He started to drive slowly and put his hand on mine.

We finally got to the place, and it was beautiful. It was grass all over and small mountains. In the distance i saw a blanket laid on the grass and I turned to see Bellamy smiling widely. He didn't.

He took my hand and took me over there. We sat and talked and just enjoyed eachother for two hours. After it got quiet and we were just looking into eachother's eyes, he started to lean in, and I didn't move. He placed his lips on mine, and I didn't feel anything.

Is that bad? That I felt nothing? I don't know anymore. I pulled away and saw hurt in his eyes, with a hint of regret. Did I just ruin our friendship?

——————————————————————————

Bellamy's POV

I immediately regret it as she pulled apart from my kiss. I looked into her eyes as she got up and started to walk away. I ran up to her and hugged her. I wish I didn't kiss her, not yet.

After a while we got into the car and I drove her home. It was quiet the whole ride and I didn't hold her hand this time.

I looked over to her and saw her looking out of the window, fiddling with her fingers. I knew she was nervous because she did that when she was.

I pulled the car to a stop, and she got out waving goodbye, not muttering a word. I watched as she got into her house, not looking back. Oh gosh, I messed up bad.

I then drove to my house and ran into my room. I took out my phone and started to text her. She didn't answer. Does she hate me? A few minutes after, she texted me.

Clarke: Hey

Bellamy: Clarke! Are you okay?

Clarke: Yeah, I'm fine, what's up?

Bellamy: Ummm, I'm sorry for what I did.

Clarke: It's okay! We're okay, right?

Bellamy: Yes, definitely ❤️

Clarke: Ok, see you at school tomorrow!

Bellamy: Bye.

It was awkward. I know it was. She always returned the hearts but she didn't this time. Oh no. She was such a good friend, I messed up so badly.

——————————————————————————

Clarke's POV

It was the next morning, and I felt hope to see that girl today. I got dressed and quickly headed out. I got to school, and took the backway to avoid Bellamy. I felt horrible but I just couldn't.

It was time for my third class, the one I have with her. I talked to Octavia and Raven about what happened with Bellamy, they became such good friends of mine. They gave me some advice on it and then turned their attention to the girl walking in.

It was her! I didn't want to seem desperate so I waited for the bell to ring to go over to my seat. I sat down and felt her move a bit away from me. Does she hate me or something?

A few minutes passed and the teacher started giving us exercises to do. I took this as my chance.

"Hey," I whispered. She looked over to me and said it back. I smiled so widely internally. I don't know why I felt this way. It was weird.

"Can we talk during lunch?" I whispered back to her again. She gave me a shrug and continued her work. I looked down at her paper. Damn she was smart.

It finally became time for lunch. I waited at the place I told her to meet me at. She never showed up. My face turned into a frown. I saw Bellamy walking over to me.

Bellamy and I talked but I knew it would never be the same. It was time for class so I said bye and headed on.

The last bell rang and I saw the girl waiting for me at the door. I walked by her because I was still angry, hoping she would follow me though.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Clexa scenes coming next chapter, not the way you think of it though, lol ❤️