Chapter 13

SENSITIVE CONTENT !!

Clarke's POV

Lexa and I sat next to each other, in silence as we waited for our friends to get to my house. I thought this was the perfect time to tell my mom. I nodded at Lexa and she and I walked over to my mom together.

"Mom, we need to tell you something," Lexa held my hand and tightened her grip to comfort me. My heart was racing. She nodded.

"Mom, please don't be mad at me but..." she lowered her head and saw my hand intertwined with Lexa's. A lump caught in my throat and I saw her tense up uneasily.

She looked back up at me and I tightened my grip so hard Lexa winced in pain. I shot her an apologetic look.

"Mom?" I touched her arm. She snapped out of her thoughts and gave a small smile. "It's okay sweetie, I understand, I hope you can make her happy," she said, looking over at Lexa.

I jumped in, "she makes me happier than I've ever been," my mom smiled and then made her way back to my dad and explained it to him.

I watched as she told him and saw his expression and could tell he was okay with it but shocked, too. I looked at Lexa and she was smiling. "I love you," she whispered.

I whispered back and then the doorbell suddenly rang. I squealed in excitement and ran to open it. It was Octavia and... Bellamy? He gave a shy smile, standing behind Octavia. Oh no, Lexa won't like this.

"B-bellamy, what are you doing here?" I asked. I realized what I asked was rude and wished I could take it back. He stared at me awkwardly until I just stood out of the way and let them inside.

"Hey guy-" Lexa stopped. Shit! She eyed Bellamy suspiciously. I pulled her arm over to the stairs. "I'm sorry! I had no idea he was coming, Octavia didn't tell me," I explained in exasperation.

She kissed me and smiled. "It's okay, enjoy this night, you just told your parents about us, let's not let him ruin the night," she held out her hand, and I took it.

As we made our way outside the bell rang again. I walked over to it and saw Lincoln and Raven standing in the doorway. I hugged them both tightly and let them inside.

Lexa was sitting on her seat, looking sad and I knew why. When Lincoln walked in Bellamy bounced up and they punched their fists together. Octavia and Raven hugged and I made my way over to Lexa.

As I was walking to her Bellamy grabbed my hand and I looked over at him. Lexa was texting on her phone and didn't notice my frantic silent cries for help.

He led me inside up the stairs and into one of the rooms. He sat me down and started to talk. "Clarke, I'm sorry for everything, could you forgive me?" I was taken aback at his words. Forgive him?!

I shook my head and looked at him and saw the hurt in his eyes. I couldn't- I couldn't forgive him for what he's done. "Clarke, can you blame me? I've liked you ever since I met you, and you picked that slut over me, what do you expect me to do?"

SLUT?! I slapped his face. "She is not a slut! She's only the sweetest girl you'll ever meet," I yelled. "My balls wouldn't say that," I remembered when she kicked him, and chuckled internally.

I started to leave the room but he pulled me back onto the bed. "Tell me," he looked at me, "if she isn't a slut, tell me you haven't kissed a lot," he continued. I stopped him. "Every couple does?" He nodded.

"Have you two done it yet?" He asked. That was none of his business. "That isn't your business, you don't need to know," I said.

"Let me rephrase that, have you done it with that slut?" He asked. Are you kidding me right now? "She is not a slut!" I spit in his face. He pulled me back again. "Did you?" He had angry eyes.

I was too afraid to not answer again so I merely just nodded. He let out a loud laugh. "Great for you two," he started to stand up.

"Clarke, tell me, did you never feel anything for me?" He asked. I shook my head lightly. He buried his hands in his face and then came over to me again.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and didn't let go. He cupped his hand on my face and kissed me hard. I tried to get out of it but he held onto it. NO!

He kissed me harder and pushed me back on the bed. He then left and locked the door. WHAT THE HELL?

He made his way back over to me and laid on top of me. I tried to squirm out of underneath him but he was too strong.

He started to pull my shirt off when I screamed "HELPPPP!!!" He slapped my face. "Shout again and I will hurt you," he spit. I started crying as he threw my shirt across the room and went for my pants.

"What are you doing?! Please stop!" I whispered harshly. He clenched his teeth and made his way to my bra. He unhooked it and kissed my neck aggressively. I couldn't move, it's like I was glued there.

I had no will power, I just let him do it. As he pulled off his pants a loud pounding sound happened at the door. What he did next broke my heart.

"Sorry Lexa! I'm laying on top of your girlfriend!," he laughed maniacally. OH MY GOD. "Lexa, help me!!!" He looked at me and slapped me so hard there was a mark.

I cried so much and tried to stop him as he pulled off his underwear. Please no! Oh god no!

He went for my underwear but the door broke down. Lincoln was there and looked at him in shock. Lexa ran inside and pushed Bellamy over.

She grabbed my clothes within a flash and put the sheets over me. Oh my god oh my god. Bellamy reached for his underwear but Lexa stepped on his hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She stared at him coldly. She has never been this mad. Lincoln and everyone else had walked in when i had my shirt on.

I was still crying when my mom came over to me and hugged me tightly. It didn't happen, it was too close, but she saved me, again.

My dad walked over to Bellamy and kicked him three times as Raven called the police. Octavia stared in horror, tearing up. I was terrified.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hey guys!! Sorry, only Clarke's POV this time 🥺, it felt more dramatic to keep it on her.