Chapter 30

Clarke's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock I set for two hours earlier, and I turned around to see Lexa fast asleep. This girl can sleep through anything. "Lexa, hey Lexa, wake up," I shook her lightly to wake her up. "Mmmm," she groaned. "We have school," I told her, and this caused her to roll over, looking annoyed. "Do we have to? We can just stay here al-" "No," I cut her off. I got out of bed, but she pulled me back.

"Lexa, I'm naked," I rolled my eyes. "And?" "Lexa!" I pushed her away, "we are gonna be late, let's take a shower." "Let's," she grinned. At this point I had no other option and I ran the water as she got the clothes for both of us. "No funny business, I'm serious," I told her. She lifted her hands up, "okay okay."

We took a fast shower, and she surprisingly restrained herself, for the most part. We got dressed really fast, and she planted a kiss on my cheek as she grabbed her car keys and unlocked the car, then grabbed our things and put them in the car. I got into the car and she sped down the road, towards school. It was almost 6, just like yesterday, we would barely get there, we would get into classes right on the dot. She placed her hand on mine, never forgetting to do so.

We finally got there, and we raced towards the school. "Race you there," she said. "You're so on," I told her. "Top. Of course," I rolled my eyes, "oh my god, lex."

She laughed and she jumped up by three steps and beat me to the door. We had three minutes left, and everyone was storming in. "See you, babe," she kissed me goodbye and rushed to her locker. I did the same and went to Math class.

"Hey!" Octavia and Raven pulled me in for a hug. "Guess what!" I whisper-shouted to them. "What?" They said in unison. "Lexa remembers everything! We had the best time last night," I smiled to the thought. The bell rung, and the teacher shut the door behind him. They pouted as they didn't get enough details, but I kept grinning. I have my Lex back.

Well-enough, I paid attention, he was revising for tomorrow's exam that I would have to study for tonight. I wrote down as many notes as I could, and then the bell rang. Already?

I told Raven bye as Octavia and I walked to English together. "You okay today?" "Yeah, much better, thanks Clarke," she smiled. "Anytime."

We got to class, but the english teacher was absent, so we had free. I decided to study for the exam now so I could go over to Lexa's tonight. "Octavia, you wanna study with me or?" I asked her. She shook her head, "okay, see you," I told her, and studied the whole period. It was almost time for first break, I'm already excited to see her. I have hospitality class, it's my favorite, it's all about cooking and baking, and that's pretty sweet to me. I walked over to that class, alone this time, and took my usual seat, next to Arthur, a brown-haired guy with green eyes, who was around the same age as me, but I never asked. He isn't my type.

I listened to the instructor's directions and started to bake a cookies and cream cake, which is like, my favorite. This counts a lot on my grade, and I started baking away.

——————————————————————————

Lexa's POV

After school, I walked with Clarke to my car. "Wanna come study with me?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm almost done anyways, let me just make sure with my mom," I nodded, patiently waiting, while we got into the car. She rung her mom and asked her if she could stay at my place then go back to her house at 8-9pm. After another moment, she signaled me with a thumbs-up and I started driving to my house.

"So, how was your day?" I made small talk on the way to my house. "Good, actually, I got an A in hospitality class," she grinned. I congratulated her and she returned the question. "Good, I paid attention in math for tomorrow's test," then it hit me. "Oh my god, Clarke, we have to meet that person tomorrow after school, I don't think I'm ready for that." "It's okay, Lexa," she gripped my hand tighter, "I'll be there with you, I promise," she reassured me.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, okay, thanks," she nodded with a smile, and I finally got to my house, and parked my car. We stepped out, and I grabbed the things we had in the car from the cabin. "Oh right," Clarke smacked her forehead. My oblivious girlfriend.

We got the things inside and Indra came and helped us. "Thanks," I told her as I smelled the aroma in the house. "Are you making salmon?" My stomach instantly growled. I smiled, a hint of pink on my cheeks. "Yes," Indra told me. "Can Clarke and I have some?" I asked, this caught Clarke's attention, but she didn't open her mouth. "Sure Lexa, it'll be ready in 10."

I smiled and Clarke and I went and sat at the kitchen counter. We held hands, waiting for our food. It finally came and we dug in, after thanking Indra. It was so good. After we finished, she took our plates and we walked up to my room, to study for tomorrow's test.

"No distractions," Clarke grinned. "I know I know," I waved her off. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and we both started writing down notes and asking each other questions, in all seriousness. I'm pretty proud of our progress. It was around 7 o'clock when we finished. An hour to spare, how fun.

I planted a kiss on Clarke's neck, and this aroused her. "You really want to do this, now?" She eyed me. "Yes, very much," I grinned. She shrugged her shoulders and tackled me.