Chapter 20

Lexa's POV

An hour or two had passed and we were still acting pretty crazy. It was past 11 o'clock and it felt like it was early morning. I felt drowsy after all the beer and wine and tequila and that brown liquid... oops. I saw Clarke looking at me and she started to crawl over but I fell on the floor and then we all started to burst out in laughter.

I knew this was going to hurt in the morning. Octavia came and tackled me and ouch that hurt, but we laughed so hard we started crying, along with cursing at each other in a friendly way... I guess? We were all so drunk except Lincoln, he was just texting away, eating a pizza slice, randomly taking pictures of us from time to time, I guess to show us how stupid we were tonight.

I then pulled my phone out from underneath the couch cushion and started snapping pictures of everyone and then selfies of Octavia and I being stupid. Then, I did something I will regret tomorrow. I posted the picture of Octavia and I holding out our middle fingers with a funny caption and got comments on it almost immediately but set my phone aside and reached for the wine.

Lincoln pulled the bottle away from me and shook his head, and this led me to pout and cross my arms over my chest. "Playse, giveee moiiiii," I whined. "You had too much, Lexa, stop," he said firmly. I held my arms up in defeat and started laughing and then Raven started dancing on the table and Lincoln immediately started recording.

Clarke was laying on the couch pulling at my socks, and I chuckled to myself. She was still so cute even when she was drunk. "Lave you babeee," she laughed. I started laughing too, and stroked her cheek. "Love you toooo hahahahah."

——————————————————————————

Clarke's POV

I watched as Lexa made her way back onto the couch, and I scooted over to make room for her. She kissed my cheek lightly and I became red. "You're so cute," she whispered. My heart became happy to those words and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked at Lexa and she reached for my hands. I gladly took them and she led me up to the guest room upstairs. What was this going to lead to?

When we entered the room there was a table near the bed for some reason but we were too drunk to care about that. She immediately shut the door and grabbed my waist and started kissing me aggressively. I was hungry for her, too. It has been too long without her.

I kissed her back and trailed kisses down her neck as she tangled her hands in my hair. She pulled my head closer and asked for entry in my mouth with her tongue. I gladly let her take over and she pushed me on the wall and I jumped up on her waist as she held my legs and I wrapped my legs around her. She moved her hands down to my back to my butt then up to my hair again.

She carried me to the bed and laid me down on it. I sat back up to kiss her but she reached for my shirt. She started to pull it over my head when Bellamy's hands flashed into my head and the thought of him scared me, and pulled me out of the kiss.

"NO!" I screamed and pushed Lexa off of me. I closed my eyes, but I heard a loud bang and scream coming from the girl beside me. Lexa?! I opened my eyes and looked over the bed and saw the small table in many pieces and blood flooding the carpet in a little puddle, which was coming from Lexa's head! What have I done?!

"Babe?!" I screamed as I picked her up in my arms. Her head was bleeding a lot, it must have landed on the corner of the table. Oh my god, she was bleeding too much for my comfort. "LINCOLN!" I screamed, knowing he was the only non-drunk between my friends. Lincoln raced in along with everyone else. They saw Lexa in my arms and I started crying as he picked her up from my grip and Octavia's mom dialed 911.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!! Raven and Octavia ran over to me and embraced me in a hug to comfort me. All I could do was stare blankly at Lexa, Octavia's dad rushed in again and placed a towel on Lexa's bleeding spot and the whole towel soaked. SHE IS LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD.

I was crying so much as the paramedics neared. Octavia's dad opened the door quickly and they put Lexa on a stretcher and I followed close behind. "Please, help her!" I screamed, knowing they are doing everything they could. I jumped in with them and waved at my friends, still tears in my eyes.

Lexa was completely out, and I held her hand, which was limp. She was out cold, and it was all my fault. She tried to make me happy tonight and I responded by making her go to the hospital. I hope she's okay. Please don't take her away from me.

We reached the hospital and we all hopped out the back and they rushed her inside, yelling at the nurses as they freed a room and helped place her on the bed. It was going too quick, my head was spinning way too fast. "I LOVE YOU, LEXA," I yelled as the doctor closed the door on me.

They were going to stop the bleeding and see her case before letting me in to see her. I will wait here all week if I have to. I hope nothing bad happens, please let it all end okay.

Please.