Chapter 14

Clarke's POV

I felt Bellamy pulling at my underwear again and my eyes shot open, I was laying in bed, feeling arms around me. I shrieked and jumped out of bed.

I looked back and saw Lexa look up confused, also tired. Oh... "s-sorry," I said. "Hey, it's okay," she patted on the bed and i sat down, pulling the sheets over me.

"How are you doing?" she asked me. How am i doing? I almost got raped by my friend! I shot her a look and started to tear up. I'm traumatized, and I always will be.

"You're safe now, Clarke, he's in police custody, they are dealing with it, do you want some breakfast?" She asked, not pushing the topic more. I felt grateful for that, but I also wanted an hour long talk about it.

I nodded and kept looking down at my legs. He hurt me. I rose out of bed to look at myself in the mirror. As I looked at myself, I noticed the red mark, still on my face, I went to touch it but winced in pain and pulled my hand away.

How could he do that to me? Lexa left the room to go get me breakfast. I decided to take a shower. I got new clothes and headed into the bathroom. As I took off my clothes, horrific pictures played in my mind.

Shower tomorrow. I put my clothes back on and just sprayed some perfume on myself and went downstairs to meet my parents, and Lexa.

My parents both rose their heads as I entered the rooms, and glanced over to look at each other. My mom came towards me and rubbed my back. "Hey, how are you, sweetie?" She asked sympathetically.

I shook my head, "I couldn't even shower," her face fell. She nodded in reply as I started to cry. She hugged me tight and I opened my eyes to see Lexa looking at me with a hurt face.

I should have never let Bellamy into the house. This was my fault. I pulled away from the hug and gave a small smile and then went outside. I didn't even eat dinner last night. Everything was ruined.

Lexa came outside and sat next to me, handing me bacon and eggs. I declined politely, I wasn't hungry. I had no appetite left, not after last night. Lexa placed her hand where he hurt my shoulder, and I flinched back.

"Oh! I'm sorry," she said. I waved her off, implying it was okay. I rubbed the places he hurt me, insecure about my legs now. How could he do this to me. It was too close. If Lexa hadn't come, I- my eyes filled up with water and I cried.

——————————————————————————

Lexa's POV

I saw a tear fall onto her hand, and I looked up to see her crying. Oh nooo. I went to hug her and didn't let go for a long while. She just cried into my shoulder for what felt like hours.

"I will never let him hurt you again, ever. I promise you," I reassured her. I wiped a tear from her cheek and gave her a smile. She looked at me. Her blue eyes surrounded by blood shot red spots.

I handed her a tissue and she wiped all the tears away. I went inside to get her a glass then handed it to her as I sat down again.

She drank it down in one gulp. I handed her the plate again and this time she ate like a ravaged animal. Oh yeah, she didn't eat last night.

If I ever laid eyes on Bellamy Blake again, I'll kill him. I can't wonder what Clarke nor Octavia are going through. They are both traumatized. All I can do is comfort them.

I kissed Clarke's cheek on the sore spot. She looked at me and kissed me. As soon as her lips reached mine her eyes shot open and she pulled away. What? Did I do something wrong?

She dropped her plate and it shattered everywhere across the granite floor. I jumped out of my seat, running after Clarke as she flew out of the house.

"Clarke, you don't have shoes on, where are you going?!" I yelled. She just kept running, and running. I finally caught up with her as we both sat to catch our breath.

"What are you doing?" I said, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, just kissing you made me think about what he did to me. He forced himself onto me. I-" I pulled her in for a hug. I stroked her hair as she held on tight.

"Clarke, I love you, and I'm here for you, I won't have affectionate contact with you until you're ready," I explained calmly. She pulled away and showed a grateful face.

"Tha-thank you, I love you, too," she said. I stood up, reaching for her hand. She took it and we made our way back to the house, I hope we didn't worry Abby too much.

As we entered the house, Abby rushed over and hugged me. "Don't do that again, please," she tried not to raise her voice. I took Clarke's hand and led her up to the room.

"Do you want to do anything today or just watch netflix, and get fat?" I asked. She chuckled. "I had a whole plan made out, I intend to stick to it," she said.

Alright then.