Chapter 12

Clarke's POV

It was the morning after our little session, I turned over to see Lexa's back. I scooted myself over to her and wrapped my arm around her.

She placed her hand on my arm, and I moved over for her to turn over. She looked at me with a smile. It was my first time and I'm happy it was with her.

I kissed her gently and she held onto me as I tried to get out of bed. "Lexa, just let me tell my mom I'm okay," with that she let go of me. I got on my phone to see 5 missed calls from my mom and a couple of texts. Shit.

I called my mom and explained why we stayed out late, I came up with a fake excuse and said Octavia passed out and needed help home and we all fell asleep around her.

She said it was okay but to try and text her next time. I set my phone down and yelped as Lexa pulled back onto the bed. "Lexa!" I said holding up the sheets on my naked body.

She smirked and said "I already saw everything, why are you hiding," she trailed kisses up my neck.

I can't do this again, I need to get home and do the list of activities with Lexa. I kissed her and put my finger on her lip.

She gave me a small pout but nodded. I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom, but Lexa followed me. "What are you doing?" I put my arm to stop her.

"Did you not want to?" She smirked. "Taking things slow, Lexa," she frowned at me and walked away and sat at the end of the bed. "Okay," she said.

Well, now I felt bad. I walked over to her, rolling my eyes, and pulled her into the bathroom with me.

I dropped my towel onto the floor and felt so insecure. We had only done it last night, I wasn't entirely comfortable with her staring at my naked body.

"Lexa, please," I said. She moved her eyes away and walked into the shower. I reluctantly followed her, getting shy. She turned on the hot water and it felt so nice.

She kissed me down to my neck and held me tight. This felt so nice. "Thank you for telling me about Costia," I said.

"Thank you for letting me be your first time," she kissed me. I chuckled lightly and started to wash myself.

After another twenty minutes, we got out of the shower, and I told Lexa to turn around.

She rolled her eyes but did as told and started to dress aswell. We got out of the bathroom and just laid down on the bed for a moment.

Lexa rolled over onto me and kissed me. "Not again, Lexa, we just took a shower," I said, moving away from her. She pouted.

I laughed a bit then started to get my bag. "Let's go," I said. She slung her back over her shoulder and followed me downstairs.

"We definitely have to come here for a weekend sometime," I said. She nodded with a smile "definitely," she motioned me to get out of the door.

We got into her car, and she placed her hand on mine as she drove us to my house. I plugged in my earphones and gazed out the window, lightly falling to sleep.

——————————————————————————

Lexa's POV

I stopped the car and looked over to see Clarke drooling a bit. She was so cute. I got out of the car and put gas into the car as I kept glancing over to her.

I got back into the car and gently kissed Clarke's hand. "Babe, wake up," I shook her a bit. She slowly opened her eyes. "Are we here?" I shook my head.

"Then why did you wake me uppp," she groaned. "Because I missed you," I said. She looked at me with a "you're too cringey" face. I let out a small laugh and started to drive again.

We finally got there and her mom was waiting for us out on her swing, drinking coffee. When is she going to tell her mom? I looked over to Clarke.

"Clarke?" I asked, sitting in the car. "Yes?" She said. She looked over at me and understood. "I'll tell her tonight, we are having a small barbecue with Octavia, Raven, and Lincoln, my dad is making steak, is that okay?" She said.

I nodded with a smile and we got out. She waved at us with a smile, and started walking towards us. She led us inside, as I held my red suitcase.

I loved Clarke's house, I never truly got to see it, but during this vacation I won't get enough of it. I followed her up the stairs, Clarke behind me.

Clarke played with my fingers but when her mom turned around she immediately let them fall.

"Share a room together, or no?" Her mom asked. "I don't mind, Mrs. Griffin," I said politely, but I knew which one I wanted. "Please, call me Abby," she said with a smile.

I nodded and returned the smile, and we both looked at Clarke. "Seperate," she said. Oh wow, she did it to tease me. As her mom took my suitcase and went inside to add her final touches, I looked over to Clarke.

I didn't let her know I was angry. I was going to play the same game. "You read my mind," she looked shocked. Shortly after, her mom came back to us and showed me my room.

Clarke walked in a while after and saw me unpacking my stuff. She wrapped her arms around me and leant her head on my shoulder, planting kisses on my neck.

I giggled lightly and turned around and kissed her. I made my way to the door and as soon as I was about to shut it her mom yelled for dinner and I heard Clarke groan.

"We can pick this up later," she said as she left the room. Noooo. I walked down to see the balcony door open that led to the patio and I followed Clarke outside.

It was about to be a great night, first because I'm going to be with the group, and second because Clarke is going to tell her mom. I hope her mom supports this.